"American Horror Story: Coven" is airing the second half of its spooktacular Halloween special on Wednesday, Nov. 6 and "Burn, Witch, Burn" does not disappoint as a follow-up to last week's "Fearful Pranks Ensue."
Viewers can definitely look forward to more of the zombies, which actor Brian Oerly tells Zap2it was actually scaled back a little last week.
"They actually cut quite a bit from [the barn scene]," says Oerly. "It was pretty messy. ... There was a lot of blood. They cut it down quite a bit. They played this music kind of loud over my screaming and hollering, I think they knocked it down. I think it was a little too much."
Oerly plays Clifton, one of the white men in 1961 who was part of the terrible lynching of the young boy Henry, played by Tyson Ford.
"We actually cut a lot of that scene too, which is completely understandable," says Oerly. »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Gotham logo and synopsis revealed (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- Official logo and synopsis for Fox's Batman prequel series Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Fox Unveils "Gotham" Lengthy Synopsis, Logo (From Dark Horizons. 11 March 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Shortlist for Doctor Doom role in The Fantastic Four revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 2:21 AM, PDT)
- What Needs to Happen With Next Season of American Horror Story (From TVovermind.com. 11 March 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- 3 Theories About True Detective Season Two (From BuzzSugar. 11 March 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Sneak Peeks – Modern Family 1.14 "Moon Landing" (From TVovermind.com. 27 January 2010, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Photos – Modern Family 1.14 "Moon Landing" (From TVovermind.com. 13 January 2010, 7:10 PM, PST)