Inarritu is co-creating the property and will direct the pilot. The specifics of the show are unclear but Inarritu has reteamed with the trio that he worked with on the screenplay for his upcoming pic “Birdman”: Nicolas Giacobone, Armando Bo and Alexander Dinelaris.
Inarritu previously worked with Mrc on the Oscar-nommed 2006 pic “Babel.” His other film credits include 2003′s “21 Grams” and 2010′s “Biutiful.”
Inarritu is repped by CAA.
Justin Kroll contributed to this report.
- Cynthia Littleton
Similar News ItemsBiutiful (2010)
- 14 biggest Oscars surprises: Nominated without at least one bid from Critics' Choice or Globes or SAG' (From Gold Derby. 16 December 2014, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Leeds International Film Festival 2014 Review – Birdman (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2014, 1:09 AM, PST)
- Spirit Nominee Ag Iñárritu Took Risks on 'Birdman' (Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 November 2014, 3:44 PM, PST)
Alejandro González Iñárritu
- London Film Critics Love "Mr. Turner," "Birdman" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 17 December 2014, 7:04 AM, PST)
- 'Birdman' and usual critical darling suspects lead Houston critics' nominations (From Hitfix. 16 December 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
- 'Mr. Turner' leads London Film Critics Circle nominations (From Hitfix. 16 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Stop the presses: 'Boyhood' shut out by a critics group (From Hitfix. 18 December 2014, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Watch: Oscar Producers Roundtable on Tough Decisions, Film Franchises and Budget Concerns (From Rope Of Silicon. 18 December 2014, 9:58 AM, PST)
- A Look at Five Editing Frontrunners and Their Oscar Chances (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 December 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)