On Friday, October 25th, we took a trip to Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to enjoy three days of premier horror programming at the Celluloid Screams film festival. Take a look in here for some of the fear-filled sights and sounds to come from the Sheffield Showroom Workstation this year.
Nestled next to Sheffield Hallam University, the Showroom Workstation cinema offers a haven for local film buffs, students and artists, and also sports one of the most impressively relaxed café bars of any film screening establishment we've been to thus far. Real ale on tap – kudos! Upon walking through the doors and approaching the box office, your attention was immediately drawn to the selection of severed body parts and cobwebs hanging at head height. This also extended to the bar and concessions stand, lending a nice kooky, spooky feeling to the weekend's events.
Pass holders for the festival also received a complimentary goodie bag on arrival, »
Similar News ItemsDon Thacker
- Grab On to an Exclusive Clip from Motivational Growth (From Dread Central. 26 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Motivational Growth’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 September 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Motivational Growth (2014) Review (From MoreHorror. 22 September 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- Last Week's (Inane) Controversy Re: Christmas and Coffee Cups: Movies That Came to Mind (From Alt Film Guide. 14 November 2015, 8:47 PM, PST)
- 9 times actors were sued for quitting movies (From Den of Geek. 2 November 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- 7 non-horror classics to stream on Netflix this Halloween (From Hitfix. 30 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Nathaniel Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)
- NXPress #32: ‘Typoman’ plus the ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Movie and ‘Animal Crossing’ (From SoundOnSight. 25 November 2015, 10:36 AM, PST)
- This Podcast Came From the Moon #18 (From SoundOnSight. 23 November 2015, 8:34 PM, PST)