On Friday, October 25th, we took a trip to Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to enjoy three days of premier horror programming at the Celluloid Screams film festival. Take a look in here for some of the fear-filled sights and sounds to come from the Sheffield Showroom Workstation this year.
Nestled next to Sheffield Hallam University, the Showroom Workstation cinema offers a haven for local film buffs, students and artists, and also sports one of the most impressively relaxed café bars of any film screening establishment we've been to thus far. Real ale on tap – kudos! Upon walking through the doors and approaching the box office, your attention was immediately drawn to the selection of severed body parts and cobwebs hanging at head height. This also extended to the bar and concessions stand, lending a nice kooky, spooky feeling to the weekend's events.
Pass holders for the festival also received a complimentary goodie bag on arrival, »
Similar News ItemsDon Thacker
- Grab On to an Exclusive Clip from Motivational Growth (From Dread Central. 26 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Motivational Growth’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 September 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Motivational Growth (2014) Review (From MoreHorror. 22 September 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- Where the heart is by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 23 July 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Official Trailer for Pregnancy Horror 'Shelley' Directed by Ali Abbasi (From FirstShowing.net. 17 July 2016, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Editorial: An Ode to Horror (From LatinoReview. 24 June 2016, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Woods’: Fans Freak Out As Horror Film Revealed To Be A Surprise Sequel To ‘Blair Witch’ (From Indiewire. 22 July 2016, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Luxury Theater Chain Cinépolis Is Buying Up Movie Houses All Across the U.S. (From Indiewire. 22 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: First poster for DreamWorks Animation’s Boss Baby (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 3:24 PM, PDT)