Feature Mark Foster 5 Nov 2013 - 06:00
Love Kevin Bacon, hate those bloody adverts he keeps doing...
We know we're not alone here. There's an actor very close to our hearts, who has recently found himself in a situation not entirely dissimilar to a dancing bear: a once proud creature now forced into prancing about for a cruel master, a great sadness behind his eyes. We know that you will join with us in wishing him a full and speedy recovery. We hope you will add your voice to our ideals. The man in question is the brilliant Kevin Bacon. And this message is for him.
Dear Kevin Bacon,
We love your body of work, and also your physical body. That's also rad. If we hung out – and I hope we will – you'd be among friends.
In Animal House you taught us that, to get in with the right people, sometimes »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- George Clooney to woo Berlin buyers (From ScreenDaily. 10 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: 2-Minute Supercut Of Coen Brothers Pov Shots (From The Playlist. 10 February 2016, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Berlin: Strong Fare, New Players May Fuel Market (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Witch Hunter,’ ‘Bridge of Spies,’ ‘Snow White’ Take Top Three Spots on Home Video Charts (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 5:05 PM, PST)
- Marc Shmuger To Replace Christophe Lambert as Head of EuropaCorp (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 4:03 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – Exposed (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 1:35 PM, PST)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Chaz Bono Joins ‘Adi Shankar’s Gods and Secrets’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Let's Talk 'X-force' And A 'Deadpool' Budget Casualty (From LatinoReview. 9 February 2016, 7:58 AM, PST)
- 10 Actresses Who Made An Unexpected Splash In Popular Franchises (From Obsessed with Film. 9 February 2016, 1:22 AM, PST)