In its final run to unveil Red John, "The Mentalist" has asked its viewers to suspend more disbelief than usual, what with every case Jane and his Cbi colleagues take of late seeming to connect to the killer.
Sunday's (Nov. 10) episode -- initially scheduled to air last week, until a late-ending NFL game pushed it out of primetime and CBS scheduled a repeat in its place -- did away with the case-of-the-week pretense and focused solely on the Red John story, with Jane (Simon Baker) getting that much closer to figuring out who has been tormenting him all these years. Maybe.
The "maybe" comes from the fact that Jane was thrown a curve. Last week's episode gave Jane what feels like a big clue -- the private detective hired, then killed, by Red John revealed just before her death that her murderer had a tattoo of three dots on his left shoulder. »
Similar News Items"The Mentalist" (2008)
- More names join the Constantine TV pilot (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Rachel Griffiths and Harold Perrineau Join Constantine TV Project (From Horror Asylum. 6 March 2014)
- NBC’s Constantine Adds Lucy Griffiths And Harold Perrineau (From We Got This Covered. 6 March 2014, 4:21 AM, PST)
- A Clockwork Orange (From Sky Movies. 5 March 2014, 4:44 AM, PST)
- Mischief Night Release Details and Cover Art (From DailyDead. 25 February 2014, 12:29 PM, PST)
- After Dark Celebrates Mischief Night in May (From Dread Central. 24 February 2014, 12:24 PM, PST)
Simon Baker (I)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – February 24th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 24 February 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- The Mentalist – box set review (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 January 2014, 1:51 PM, PST)
- This Week's Can't-Miss Shots! (From Popsugar. 21 December 2013, 5:17 AM, PST)