It's the first Monday on the way to Halloween 2014, and right now we have an exclusive look at the home video box art for Insidious: Chapter 2 as well as all the release details. Read on!
From the Press Release
The famed horror team of director James Wan (Saw, The Conjuring) and writer Leigh Whannell (Saw, Saw III) reunite with the original cast in the highly anticipated, spine-tingling follow-up Insidious: Chapter 2, debuting December 24 on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Fans can delve deeper into “The Further” with more than an hour of bonus materials exclusive to the Blu-ray Combo Pack, including a three-part webisode called “Insidious: Spectral Sightings,” which gives an inside look at the business operations of Specs and Tucker from their early days as paranormal investigators through their investigation with Elise. Cast and crew highlights are also included in the three additional »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsJames Wan (I)
- Movie News: 'Lights Out' Sequel on Its Way; 'Spider-Man' Sequels May Be Taking a Cue From 'Harry Potter' (From Movies.com. 28 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- New Line Cinema sets sequel to hit horror Lights Out (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- News Briefs: 'Lights Out' Sequel on Its Way (From Fandango. 27 July 2016, 10:41 PM, PDT)
- Oprah Winfrey Cast in Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ (From The Wrap. 26 July 2016, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Vikings Adds Haven Vet, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Violent Beauty and More (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Josh Stewart Joins ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2016, 5:18 PM, PDT)
Patrick Wilson (I)
- The Conjuring 2 Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 28 July 2016, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- WB Set to Unleash The Conjuring 2 to Digital HD this August; DVD/Bluray Coming This September (From Icons of Fright. 27 July 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- The Conjuring 2 Blu-ray and DVD Release Date and Details (From TheHDRoom. 27 July 2016, 8:30 PM, PDT)