Seemingly killed a few weeks ago by Universal, the Vince Vaughn-led adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel "Term Life" has been revived.
Qed International and Worldview have come aboard to finance and produce the crime thriller, while Universal will now only serve as domestic distributor.
Vaughn stars in and produces the action comedy about a low-life whom everybody wants dead. In a rare act of selflessness, the man takes out a million-dollar policy to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Soon after, he realizes it doesn’t take effect for three weeks so he must survive that long in order for it to take effect. Peter Billingsley is still onboard to direct.
Source: Heat Vision »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsVince Vaughn (I)
- How Heath Ledger’s Legacy Is Nurturing the Next Generation of Dreamers (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Dinner with Don: First Footage Released for Don Rickles' Final TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 April 2017, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘True Detective’ Season 3: Despite Changes, the HBO Drama Still Has an Auteur TV Problem (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon teases Batgirl, says he may cast unknown in the role (From HeyUGuys. 20 April 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon says he has no one in mind for Batgirl...yet. (From JoBlo. 20 April 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- High-Profile Music Agent David Klein Exits CAA For UTA (From Deadline. 19 April 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
Peter Billingsley (I)
- ‘Undeniable’ Host Joe Buck Talks Up Pete Rose & Dennis Rodman At TCA (From Deadline TV. 5 January 2017, 5:05 PM, PST)
- Staff Picks: A holiday dessert, vintage seasonal cartoons, and a Home Alone alternative (From The AV Club. 23 December 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Best Christmas Movies for Kids and Families (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2016, 7:35 AM, PST)