Another one-sheet for I, Frankenstein has hit the interwebs, and it features everyone's favorite stitched up hero along with the usual array of gargoyles, etc. Will this one be an Underworld knock-off, or can it blossom into a new franchise? Time will tell.
I, Frankenstein, starring Aaron Eckhart, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres across the U.S. beginning January 24, 2014, as well as a number of international territories.
The IMAX release of I, Frankenstein will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX Dmr® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein's creature, Adam (Eckhart), still walks the earth. But when »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsBill Nighy
- Edgar Wright Commits To Genre-Mashing Baby Driver As His Next Film (From Cinema Blend. 22 July 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – July 14th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 14 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- About Time (From Sky Movies. 14 July 2014, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- 'Gotham' Will Feature Two Face, Arkham Asylum and Hugo Strange (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2014, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- I, Frankenstein Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 10 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 of geek cinema's more curious quirks of fate (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- 35 Supersexy Pictures of Kate Beckinsale (From Popsugar. 26 July 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Six of the Best: Michael Sheen (From HeyUGuys. 25 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction heading to $900 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)