Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz) returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe, to deal with his increasingly manic and destructive father.
Trying to appear as a functioning family, the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsChristopher Walken
- Robert De Niro’s Comedy ‘War With Grandpa’ Gets February Release (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2017, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- New anthology series from J.J. Abrams and Larry Cohen in the works (From Den of Geek. 22 August 2017, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- The Dark Tower review – sketchy sequel to Stephen King’s fantasy saga (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 August 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Musician to Movie Star: In the Footsteps of Elvis (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- What Were Angelina Jolie and Nicolas Cage Like as Freshmen? See the Photos as Beverly Hills High School Alumni Dish on Their A-List Classmates (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Inside Cma Fest: Your Essential Guide to Country's Hottest TV Special (Airing Tonight!) (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Celluloid boards Walken, Kravitz drama (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2014, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Joins Lenny Kravitz For Musician Drama Little Rootie Tootie (From Cinema Blend. 4 November 2013, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Gets Jazzy With Lenny Kravitz (From EmpireOnline. 3 November 2013, 11:10 PM, PST)