Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz) returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe, to deal with his increasingly manic and destructive father.
Trying to appear as a functioning family, the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsLenny Kravitz
- NFL, Mandalay Sports Media Want To Sell Super Bowl Halftime Doc To Broadcast Network (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Zoe Kravitz: My Parents Lisa Bonet, Lenny Kravitz Are "Still Very Close," Have "So Much Love for Each Other" (From Us Weekly. 25 February 2015, 6:55 AM, PST)
- The Voice UK: Get all the details of Saturday's blind auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 February 2015, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Kevin Spacey's Celebrity Impressions Are Out-of-Control Amazing (From Popsugar. 25 February 2015, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Michael Keaton: his 10 greatest screen characters (From Den of Geek. 24 February 2015, 6:48 AM, PST)
- 13th Annual Tsr Movie Awards — Final Results — 2014 Films (From Scorecard Review. 22 February 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Celluloid boards Walken, Kravitz drama (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2014, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Joins Lenny Kravitz For Musician Drama Little Rootie Tootie (From Cinema Blend. 4 November 2013, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Gets Jazzy With Lenny Kravitz (From EmpireOnline. 3 November 2013, 11:10 PM, PST)