Walken will play a veteran jazz pianist mourning the death of his wife. His son (Kravitz) returns home with his own wife, disrupting the couple’s careers as musicians in Europe, to deal with his increasingly manic and destructive father.
Trying to appear as a functioning family, the eccentricities inherent in being working musicians leads them toward a tragic but impactful conclusion.
Source: Deadline »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsChristopher Walken
- Here’s Why ‘The Jungle Book’ Deserves More Oscar Respect (From Indiewire. 13 January 2017, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Oscar Sound Contenders: How ‘Rogue One,’ ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ and ‘Allied’ Created War and Terror (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 2:53 PM, PST)
- 30 Nominations (and Counting!): A Look Back at Meryl Streep’s Record-Setting Golden Globes Run (From PEOPLE.com. 6 January 2017, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Lee Daniels Discusses Exploring Racism, Classism on ‘Star’: ‘We’re in a Difficult Time in America’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 January 2017, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Video Sneak Peek: Naomi Campbell Makes Debut Appearance on Fox’s ‘Star’ Tonight, Playing Lenny Kravitz’s Wife (From ShadowAndAct. 4 January 2017, 6:40 AM, PST)
- See Lenny Kravitz and Naomi Campbell Flaunt Their Star Power in Sneak Peek of New Show (From PEOPLE.com. 29 December 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Celluloid boards Walken, Kravitz drama (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2014, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Joins Lenny Kravitz For Musician Drama Little Rootie Tootie (From Cinema Blend. 4 November 2013, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Christopher Walken Gets Jazzy With Lenny Kravitz (From EmpireOnline. 3 November 2013, 11:10 PM, PST)