Yes, of course it’s a ridiculous premise, but Sleepy Hollow is easily my favorite new show of the season, and not just because I started out with pretty low expectations. While it doesn’t have the futuristic science and often nauseatingly horrifying effects of Fringe, it does have a Fringe kind of look and feel and dialog style, maybe because it was created by two of Fringe‘s co-creators (Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman) and many of its producers and other behind-the-scenes-people.
TV Spot: Sleepy Hollow – The Horseman Returns!
If you haven’t been watching yet, you’ll want to catch up before Monday. While the Five Episodes in Five Minutes featurette below gives you a general idea, you don’t get much of the humor, great dialogue, or chemistry. »
- Erin Willard
Similar News Items"Fringe" (2008)
- Supernatural Thriller Stephanie Announced as Opening Night Movie for The Overlook Film Festival (From DailyDead. 18 April 2017, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- War Machine Trailer #2 Brings Brad Pitt to Netflix (From MovieWeb. 30 March 2017, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Jasika Nicole on ‘Underground,’ Representation and Rewriting History (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
Alex Kurtzman (II)
- Tom Cruise meets The Mummy in new image from Universal’s monster reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- International Trailer For The Mummy Presents A History Lesson As EW Summons New Action Shot (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Universal’s monster reboot The Mummy gets a new trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 21 April 2017, 1:55 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange director boards new Locke & Key pilot (From Den of Geek. 21 April 2017, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Hulu Orders Locke & Key Pilot From Comic Writer Joe Hill, Ep Carlton Cuse (From TVLine.com. 20 April 2017, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Hulu Orders Carlton Cuse Pilot ‘Locke and Key’ (From Variety - TV News. 20 April 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)