Plus, Edith gives into temptation — and is that Tom kissing a mystery woman? So much scandal, so little time.
The new season of Downton Abbey is already underway in the UK, but we’ve still got a few months before the Crawley family’s fourth season arrives stateside. In anticipation of the Jan. 5 premiere, PBS has released a 30-second teaser of the drama to come — and there’s plenty of it!
Highlights include: the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith) attempting to life Mary (Michelle Dockery) out of her dead-husband rut; Anna (Joanne Froggatt) getting her sass on, as well; Edith (Laura Carmichael) giving into temptation with her married suitor; Rose (Lily James) dancing with the show’s first black character, Jack Ross (Gary Carr); and, most shockingly, Tom (Allen Leech) in the arms of a mystery woman!
HollywoodLifers, what are you most excited to see on Downton Abbey season 4? Drop a comment with your thoughts below! »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Joanne Froggatt Thriller ‘Liar’ Picked Up by France’s TF1 (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2017, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Dan Stevens As Charles Dickens In ‘The Man Who Invented Christmas’ (From The Playlist. 27 March 2017, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Gourmet Movie Popcorn Taste Test: IndieWire’s Critic David Ehrlich Takes the ‘Good Morning America’ Challenge (From Indiewire Television. 27 March 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
Maggie Smith (I)
- Emmy Predictions 2017: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (From Indiewire. 23 March 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Falling DVD & Blu-ray sales, and an era passing (From Den of Geek. 21 March 2017, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Dan Stevens Goes From ‘Beauty And The Beast’ To The “It Gets Crazy” ‘Legion’ [Interview] (From The Playlist. 7 March 2017, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Downton Abbey’s Jessica Brown Findlay Reveals She’s Had an Eating Disorder Since She Was 14 (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- From Downton Dreamboat to Shirtless and Ripped: Beauty and the Beast Star Dan Stevens’ Amazing Body Makeovers (From PEOPLE.com. 18 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Sense of an Ending’ Ponders a Vague Mystery (From HollywoodChicago.com. 17 March 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)