Jude Law seems to be on a career upswing and we couldn't be happier. After being poised as the next big thing, Law starred in a number of huge (and hugely forgettable) movies like "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" and "Alfie." But now, he seems to be finding his footing again, costarring in two wildly successful "Sherlock Holmes" movies with Robert Downey, Jr. and getting a creative shot-in-the-arm from a pair of collaborations with Steven Soderbergh ("Contagion" and "Side Effects"). His next movie looks like a lot of fun, too.
The movie is "Dom Hemingway," and in it Law stars as the title character, a boozy, druggy criminal who has just been released from prison after serving 12 years. The film recently played at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens in the U.K. on November 15 and the in the U.S. in April 2014. In this new clip from Total Film, »
- Drew Taylor
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- The Ultimate 2015 Pop Culture Gift Guide (From BuzzSugar. 26 November 2015)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Disney Infinity 3.0 trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 2:04 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck says there’s a “ton of pressure” on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 1:11 PM, PST)
Robert Downey Jr.
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer Breakdown with the Russo Bros. (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 2:39 PM, PST)
- Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War Gets New Movie Posters (From ShockYa. 25 November 2015, 2:21 PM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War gets a new synopsis (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 1:56 PM, PST)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Victor Frankenstein – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 November 2015, 5:42 AM, PST)
- Sherlock: Moffat & Gatiss on Christmas Special ‘The Abominable Bride’ (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2015, 1:57 AM, PST)
- ‘Victor Frankenstein’ barely gets off the slab (From SoundOnSight. 24 November 2015, 10:08 PM, PST)