Us film and TV producer to receive lifetime award at TV festival.
Jerry Bruckheimer is to receive the Honorary Golden Nymph Award at the 54th Annual Monte-Carlo Television Festival recognizing his lifetime achievements in film and television.
The presentation will be made by Prince Albert of Monaco at the Opening Ceremony of festival, which runs June 7-11, 2014.
In the 2005-06 season, Bruckheimer had a record-breaking 10 series on network television.
His projects have collectively received 41 Academy Award nominations (six wins), 118 Emmy Award nominations (22 wins), 23 Golden Globe nominations (four wins) and 30 People’s Choice Awards nominations (15 wins) among others.
Others to receive the Honorary Golden Nymph Award includ Dick Wolf, Anne Sweeney »
- email@example.com (Michael Rosser)
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- ‘Pirates’ and ‘Baywatch’ Search for Memorial Day Booty Despite Poor Reviews (From The Wrap. 23 May 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Will Be Filming “In The Next Year” (From Deadline. 23 May 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Confirms 'Top Gun' Sequel: 'It Is Definitely Happening!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 3:56 PM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- The Amazing Race: Season 30; Were the Creators Worried About Being Cancelled? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2017, 9:08 PM, PDT)
- Lucifer The Complete Second Season Haunts Homes August 22 (From Comicmix. 23 May 2017, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Shakes Up the Emmy Talk Show Race, As Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee, and Trevor Noah Get In The Game (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
Top Gun (1986)
- Tom Cruise Confirms ‘Top Gun 2': ‘It Is Definitely Happening’ (From The Wrap. 23 May 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise says he'll start filming the Top Gun sequel in the next year (From JoBlo. 23 May 2017, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Top Gun 2 is 'definitely happening', says Tom Cruise (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 May 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)