Indie racehorse drama “50 to 1,” the saga of 2009 Kentucky Derby winner Mine That Bird (pictured above), has been set for a March 21 release in 260 theaters.
The film, shot in over 30 New Mexico locations, will have a world premiere in Albuquerque at the KiMo Theatre on March 19.
“50 to 1” centers on the New Mexico cowboy-owners of the horse who face a series of mishaps on their way to the Kentucky Derby, where Mine That Bird went off at 50-1 odds — making him the second-biggest upset winner in Derby history,
Wilson’s producing credits include “The Bodygaurd, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsTodd Lowe (I)
- Octavia Spencer, Gabrielle Union and 'True Blood' Co-Stars React to Nelsan Ellis' Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 July 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Nelsan Ellis Remembered: True Blood Co-Stars, Author and Ep Pay Tribute (From TVLine.com. 8 July 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Riverdale's 'Varchie' Duet, Idiotsitter Update and More (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Dances with Wolves (1990)
- Exclusive: 'Westworld' Star Luke Hemsworth Finally Gets to Play the Cowboy in 'Hickok' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 July 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Recreates Iconic Pretty Woman Scene for Commercial (From MovieWeb. 15 June 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- 16 classic video labels, and what happened to them (From Den of Geek. 22 May 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch the first trailer for Riverdale season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Random Roles: Skeet Ulrich talks about Riverdale, Scream, and the only time he ever got fired (From The AV Club. 17 July 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 11 Questions: Craig Robinson fears his end will involve a global cockroach takeover (From The AV Club. 11 July 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)