"Falling Skies" has just cast a magical new series regular for Season 4.
Scarlett Byrne, who played Slytherin Pansy Parkinson in the final three "Harry Potter" movies, has joined the cast of TNT's alien drama as a new series regular, Deadline reports.
Byrne will play a mysterious young woman with special powers and an unusual connection to the alien invaders. The character is rumored to be key to the story next season, and Byrne is even shown in the recently released first Season 4 trailer.
Another new addition to the cast is recently reported Mira Sorvino, who will play Sara, a woman far removed from her former life as a graphic designer who is now dogged by death at every turn, yet she has never felt more alive, free or fearless. A chance encounter with guerrilla fighter John Pope (Colin Cunningham) leads her to join the resistance and develop a strong personal bond with the outlaw-turned-warrior. »
Similar News Items"Falling Skies" (2011)
- The Walking Dead, Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut & Hannibal Nominated in 41st Annual Saturn Awards (From DailyDead. 4 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- New details on Daredevil villains including The Owl and The Gladiator (From Flickeringmyth. 4 March 2015, 1:35 AM, PST)
- ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and ‘Interstellar’ Lead Saturn Awards Noms (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 5:51 PM, PST)
- Intruders: Cancelled by BBC America, No Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 February 2015, 4:49 PM, PST)
- Intruders cancelled after one series (From Den of Geek. 27 February 2015, 2:41 AM, PST)
- Intruders axed: No second season for John Simm's BBC America series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 February 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
Colin Cunningham (I)
- Comic Review: Millennium #1 (From Destroy the Brain. 23 January 2015, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Falling Skies season 4 episode 10 review: Drawing Straws (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2014, 1:16 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Parenthood, Chicago Fire, True Blood, Glee, S.H.I.E.L.D., The Killing and More (From TVLine.com. 12 August 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)