Jeff Stockwell has written the adaptation of the popular children’s novel.
“Edward Tulane,” published in 2006 by Candlewick Press, follows a vain china rabbit given to a 10-year-old girl in the 1930s who enjoys a pleasant life until falling overboard from the Queen Mary. He loses his vanity as he spends 297 days on the ocean floor until a storm frees him, leading to a succession of owners including a fisherman’s wife, a hobo and his dog and a girl with pneumonia.
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsRobert Zemeckis
- 2015 Student Academy Awards Finalists Unspool (From Thompson on Hollywood. 31 July 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Agencies Work With European Counterparts as Global Talent Pool Grows (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- USC Film Dean Reveals "Most Important Thing" in Prospective Students (Hint: It's Not Gpa) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Hot Aussie Simon Baker Deserves a Special Place in Your Heart (From Popsugar. 29 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- The 20 Best Female-Driven Comedies (From Hitfix. 16 July 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Fox Plans Film on Same Sex Marriage Ruling (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 July 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
Forrest Gump (1994)
- MoMA announces Zemeckis retrospective by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2015-07-31 16:20:09 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 31 July 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- MoMA to Honor Robert Zemeckis in Retrospective, Includes 'The Walk' Special Screening (From Indiewire. 31 July 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- 27 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Mission: Impossible' Movies (From Moviefone. 29 July 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)