Shooting on Warner Bros. highly-anticipated Batman Vs. Superman is about to begin, with the sequel setting up their official headquarters in Pontiac, Michigan, according to Production Weekly. Patrick Tatopoulos has joined the sequel as production designer.
In related news, Production Weekly also reveals that director Christopher McQuarrie is currently scouting locations in London for Mission: Impossible 5, with production scheduled to begin in February 2014.
— Production Weekly (@prodweek) October 30, 2013
Filming to begin February on @chrismcquarrie’s Mission: Impossible 5, currently scouting out of their London production office. #MI5Diary
— Production Weekly (@prodweek) October 29, 2013
While many fans may know Patrick Tatopoulos best as the director of Underworld 3: The Rise of The Lycans, he has served as production designer on several big budget movies such as Independence Day, Live Free or Die Hard, »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Comics on Film: Ben Affleck's More 'Traditional' Batman, and the 'One Rule' (From Movies.com. 18 August 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Rumor: Justice League Dark Director Search Is Reportedly Narrowed Down To These Two (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- Adam Wingard on taking Godzilla vs. Kong seriously (From JoBlo. 18 August 2017, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Movie News: Here's What You Need to Know (From Movies.com. 18 August 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Leah Remini Bashes Tom Cruise in Continuing War Against Scientology (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Made’ Featurette: Tom Cruise Dabbles in Drugs, Guns and Money Laundering (From Slash Film. 18 August 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Rumor: Zack Snyder Returning To Finish Off Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Vegas Hot Spots Spar for Coolest Celebrity Parties (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Justice League to Kill Off a Major Character, Is It Batman? (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)