We couldn’t be happier that the troubled singer decided to enter rehab on Oct. 29 — but we’re not the only ones. Celebrities and fans have taken to Twitter to show their support for the rapper’s decision.
There’s no taking down Team Breezy! Chris Brown, 24, got an outpouring of support via social media for entering anger management after allegedly punching Isaac Adams Parker in the face on Oct. 27. Even one of Chris’ biggest Twitter “enemies” supported him. Keep reading to see what she said!
Twitter Supports ‘Team Breezy’ After Chris Brown Enters Rehab
Chris’ shocking rehab news resulted in fans wishing the controversial singer well:
My prayers are with Chris Brown… http://t.co/4n9mMa8XM6
— Russell Simmons (@UncleRUSH) October 30, 2013
I think Chris Brown’s decision to go to rehab is one of the smartest he’s made in a while! — Charnita Mack (@aubreys_mommy12) October 30, 2013
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/3/15 (From SoundOnSight. 5 May 2015, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- John Oliver Mocks Fox, CNN’s ‘Not-At-All-Racist’ Baltimore Coverage (From Mediaite - TV. 4 May 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Geraldo, CNN Both Mistake Baltimore Marcher for Russell Simmons: ‘You Look Just Like Him’ (From Mediaite - TV. 30 April 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Jenny Johnson (III)
- SXSW: Events Not to Miss (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- SXSW: The Must-See Events You Can’t Miss This Week in Austin (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- SXSW: The Must-See Events You Can’t Miss This Week in Austin (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)