Just a baby step away from the live rounds (which start next week), the coaches continued to cut their teams in half by pairing off teammates to perform against one another, choosing one to stay and one to go.
Rolling Stone's Complete Coverage of 'The Voice'
But in a new twist this season, each coach got »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- The Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 13 July 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- My 2014 Emmy pipe dream: 5 long-shot Comedy nominations that should happen (From SoundOnSight. 9 July 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Guy Sings Original Song in 29 Celebrity Voices (From GeekTyrant. 9 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Shakira Steams Up World Cup Closing Ceremony With Sexy Performance (Video) (From The Wrap. 13 July 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Shakira to Kick Off World Cup Closing Ceremony Sunday (From The Wrap. 13 July 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine on His Upcoming Wedding: 'It All Feels Very Natural' (From PEOPLE.com. 11 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Adam Levine Opens Up About His Wedding Plans (From PEOPLE.com. 13 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Halfway Mark: The Best TV Episodes of 2014 (So Far), Part 2 (From SoundOnSight. 12 July 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Begin Again Review (From TheMovieBit. 11 July 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)