Just a baby step away from the live rounds (which start next week), the coaches continued to cut their teams in half by pairing off teammates to perform against one another, choosing one to stay and one to go.
Rolling Stone's Complete Coverage of 'The Voice'
But in a new twist this season, each coach got »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Gwen Stefani Is Boyfriend Blake Shelton's Voice Advisor: 'She's So Smart and Talented,' Says the Country Singer (From PEOPLE.com. 10 February 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Riverdale’ Casts Betty Cooper and Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones (From Variety - TV News. 9 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera Are Twinning With Tongues Out on the Set of The Voice (From E! Online. 5 February 2016, 1:01 PM, PST)
- Gwen Stefani Is Blake Shelton's New Voice Advisor (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 5:31 PM, PST)
- Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Rap Skills - and Apple Bottom Jeans - on Lip Sync Battle (From PEOPLE.com. 10 February 2016, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Eva Longoria Gets ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 10 February 2016, 9:32 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- TV Review: ‘Girls’ and ‘Togetherness’ (From Variety - TV News. 10 February 2016, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Grammys Man Crush Monday Face-Off: Vote for Justin Bieber, Adam Levine and More Hunky Singers in Our Poll! (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Patti Labelle Joins The Voice as Christina Aguilera's Advisor (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 4:30 PM, PST)