Just a baby step away from the live rounds (which start next week), the coaches continued to cut their teams in half by pairing off teammates to perform against one another, choosing one to stay and one to go.
Rolling Stone's Complete Coverage of 'The Voice'
But in a new twist this season, each coach got »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Blake Shelton Returns to the Stage for First Concert Since Miranda Lambert Divorce, Admits This "Isn't My Week" (From E! Online. 25 July 2015, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's Latest Tweets Might Surprise You (From Popsugar. 25 July 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Tweet at Each Other After Divorce (From TooFab. 24 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Rocks Long Platinum Blonde Wig, Short Shorts for New Mac Campaign (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- All Grown Up: Our Favorite Disney Channel Starlets (From TVovermind.com. 26 July 2015, 10:17 PM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Shares Precious Home Video of Summer Rain and Max (From TooFab. 21 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Did True Detective Evoke Alias? Can Gh's Luke Stay Gone? Is Hannibal Doc Dead? Risky Robot? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley, Missy Elliott, and John Fogerty Join The Voice as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘Daily Show’ Exec Team Re-Ups, Will Stay With Trevor Noah (From The Wrap. 29 July 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)