Just a baby step away from the live rounds (which start next week), the coaches continued to cut their teams in half by pairing off teammates to perform against one another, choosing one to stay and one to go.
Rolling Stone's Complete Coverage of 'The Voice'
But in a new twist this season, each coach got »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- The X Factor: Week 3's Movie Night song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 October 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Battle Rounds Part 4 - Gwen Uses Her Final Steal For Beth Spangler (From Uinterview. 21 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Gwen Stefani Makes a Strategic Steal as Battle Rounds Conclude (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- The Voice Season 7 Knockout Pairings (and Song Choices) Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 24 October 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals Fear of Getting Arrested & Framed for Murder (From TooFab. 23 October 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Season 7 Top 32: Pre-Knockout Rankings by Team! (From TVLine.com. 23 October 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell Among Performers for CBS Grammy Christmas Special (From The Wrap. 24 October 2014, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Recording Academy, CBS Shuffle Grammy Nominations Announcement Plan (From Variety - TV News. 24 October 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Gutsy 'The Voice' prediction: 'Raw' Luke Wade will win this season with his 'pure emotion' (From Gold Derby. 24 October 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)