Larroquette will have a recurring part in the series as Nigel, a roboticist who is described as "sympathetic, highly intelligent and broken." The show is set in 2048 and features a vision of the future that includes robots as part of everyday life -- its central characters are a human cop (Karl Urban) and his android partner (Michael Ealy).
Larroquette recurred on NBC's "Deception" last season; his other recent credits include "Chuck," "CSI: NY" and "White Collar." He has five Emmys, four for his role on "Night Court" in the 1980s and one for his guest role on "The Practice" in 1998.
Similar News ItemsKarl Urban
- William Shatner keen on Star Trek return as Captain Kirk (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 11:22 AM, PST)
- "Star Trek Beyond" - Leaked Set Images (From SneakPeek. 20 January 2016, 2:29 PM, PST)
- ‘On the Set’ video for Star Trek Beyond (From Flickeringmyth. 19 January 2016, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Alejandro G. Inarritu wins DGA Award for The Revenant, full list of winners here (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Devious Maids Season 4: Cristela Alum Nabs Manipulative Recurring Role (From TVLine.com. 3 February 2016, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Trailer Park: Alienate the Angry Birds with a Pandemic Disorder (From Blogomatic3000. 3 February 2016, 6:50 AM, PST)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Isn't Out to Scare You From Traveling Again (From TVLine.com. 12 January 2016, 12:18 PM, PST)
- CBS Sets Dates for Criminal Minds Spinoff, New Wednesday Sitcom Block (From TVLine.com. 30 November 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Blue Bloods Sneak Peek: Is Danny and Linda's Marriage in Trouble? (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)