Larroquette will have a recurring part in the series as Nigel, a roboticist who is described as "sympathetic, highly intelligent and broken." The show is set in 2048 and features a vision of the future that includes robots as part of everyday life -- its central characters are a human cop (Karl Urban) and his android partner (Michael Ealy).
Larroquette recurred on NBC's "Deception" last season; his other recent credits include "Chuck," "CSI: NY" and "White Collar." He has five Emmys, four for his role on "Night Court" in the 1980s and one for his guest role on "The Practice" in 1998.
Similar News ItemsKarl Urban
- Almost Human’s first season fails to live up to the show’s potential (From SoundOnSight. 7 March 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Almost Human: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Almost Human season 1 finale review: Straw Man (From Den of Geek. 5 March 2014, 1:55 AM, PST)
- First 24: Live Another Day Promo with Honest To Goodness Footage (From Beyond Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 8:18 AM, PST)
- Robert Buckley Joins CW’s iZombie; NBC’s ‘Ellen More Or Less’ Adds 2 (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- 'Chuck' Star Joins Jason Katims-J.J. Philbin Comedy Pilot (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 12:01 PM, PST)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette To Star In New Cyber Crime ‘CSI’ Spinoff (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Production Begins on Under The Dome Season 2 With Stephen King Episode (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)