Larroquette will have a recurring part in the series as Nigel, a roboticist who is described as "sympathetic, highly intelligent and broken." The show is set in 2048 and features a vision of the future that includes robots as part of everyday life -- its central characters are a human cop (Karl Urban) and his android partner (Michael Ealy).
Larroquette recurred on NBC's "Deception" last season; his other recent credits include "Chuck," "CSI: NY" and "White Collar." He has five Emmys, four for his role on "Night Court" in the 1980s and one for his guest role on "The Practice" in 1998.
Similar News ItemsKarl Urban
- New concept art for Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win comedy ‘Short Poppies’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 25 May 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Short Poppies on DVD (From Flickeringmyth. 20 May 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Allison Warrell Lost Weight and Is Now a Bodybuilder Who Helps Other Little People Get Healthy (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Better Call Saul season 3 episode 7 review: Expenses (From Den of Geek. 23 May 2017, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Angry Birds 2 Is Coming in 2019 with a New Creative Team (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- 6 Women of Color in Supporting Roles Who Deserve to Star on Their Own Shows (From Indiewire Television. 25 May 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- 6 Women of Color in Supporting Roles Who Deserve to Star on Their Own Shows (From Indiewire. 25 May 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Don't Freak Out, But Netflix Is Getting Rid of These 45 Movies and TV Shows in June (From BuzzSugar. 25 May 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)