Larroquette will have a recurring part in the series as Nigel, a roboticist who is described as "sympathetic, highly intelligent and broken." The show is set in 2048 and features a vision of the future that includes robots as part of everyday life -- its central characters are a human cop (Karl Urban) and his android partner (Michael Ealy).
Larroquette recurred on NBC's "Deception" last season; his other recent credits include "Chuck," "CSI: NY" and "White Collar." He has five Emmys, four for his role on "Night Court" in the 1980s and one for his guest role on "The Practice" in 1998.
Similar News ItemsKarl Urban
- Star Trek Beyond to receive global IMAX release (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 3:48 AM, PST)
- Star Trek Beyond Confirmed For An IMAX Release In 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Star Trek Beyond Gets An IMAX Release Beginning July 22, 2016 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- Family Matters Stars Reunite in New Lifetime Christmas Movie — See Photo (From TVLine.com. 30 November 2015, 11:18 AM, PST)
- Meet the Hatchlings in 'The Angry Birds Movie' (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 9:03 AM, PST)
- Watch The Hatchlings From The Angry Birds Movie Sing “Deck The Halls” (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 November 2015, 8:04 AM, PST)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- CBS Sets Dates for Criminal Minds Spinoff, New Wednesday Sitcom Block (From TVLine.com. 30 November 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Blue Bloods Sneak Peek: Is Danny and Linda's Marriage in Trouble? (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington to Exec-Produce New Shondaland Series About Nannies (From Indiewire Television. 28 October 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)