NBC is bringing back The Sing-Off for a holiday run and now ABC is getting into the holiday series game as well.
The alphabet network has announced that The Great Christmas Light Fight will premiere on Monday, December 9th, at 10pm. Double installments will then air on December 16th (9-11pm) and on December 23rd (9-11pm), wrapping up the five episode season.
In each installment, four families from across the country compete to see who can transform their homes into the greatest holiday spectacle. A prize of $50,000 will be awarded each episode. The 20 families were chosen through a nationwide search based on their previous elaborate Christmas light displays, incredible choreography and over-the-top designs.
What do you think? Does this show sound »
Similar News Items"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (2003)
- Monster-Movie Mayhem: ‘Piranhaconda’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 2 February 2017, 8:12 AM, PST)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producers on Leave at ITV Amid Fraud Investigation (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2016, 4:57 PM, PST)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Couple Kicked Out Their 5 Adopted Kids After Receiving Dream Home, 2 Kids Claim (From PEOPLE.com. 23 November 2016, 8:33 AM, PST)
Michael Moloney (I)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight: Season Two Starts December 8th (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 November 2014, 4:40 PM, PST)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 December 2013, 1:56 PM, PST)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2013, 11:24 AM, PST)
Sabrina Soto (I)
- Hgtv's Sabrina Soto Welcomes a Baby Girl—See Her Adorable Debut! (From E! Online. 4 November 2015, 3:43 PM, PST)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight: Season Three Premieres December 7th on ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2015, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s “The Great Christmas Light Fight” (From ChannelGuideMag. 8 December 2014, 9:06 AM, PST)