CineMovie paid a visit to Pixar Animation Studios to talk to director Dan Scanlon and producer Kori Rae about the making of Monsters University. The veteran Pixar artists give us the scoop on being part of Pixar team and working their way up to spearheading the own Disney*Pixar hit.
Monsters University comes to Blu-ray and DVD on October 29 with lots of bonus features that includes the usual featurettes about the making of the film, but the home release also gives you a rare look into life at Pixar and the collaboration process, which has given us many of our favorite characters from Toy Story, Cars, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Wall-e, Up and Monsters Inc.
For their latest blockbuster, Pixar Animation Studio and Disney invited us to their Northern California studio for a rare look inside the facilities
Read more »
Similar News ItemsToy Story (1995)
- Nerd Alert: Civil War Easter Eggs, Thankful Superheroes and More (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2015, 8:55 AM, PST)
- Today in Movie Culture: Doctors Diagnose 'Home Alone' Injuries, Quentin Tarantino Talks 70mm and More (From Movies.com. 25 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Review: Pixar's latest, 'The Good Dinosaur,' is one of the studio's thinnest films (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 11:50 AM, PST)
Finding Nemo (2003)
- The Incredibles 2 Is Bringing Back One Important Collaborator (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2015, 10:45 AM, PST)
- The Good Dinosaur – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2015, 9:58 PM, PST)
- [Review] The Good Dinosaur (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Original Screenplay (From Indiewire. 26 November 2015, 6:48 PM, PST)
- Interview: Raymond Ochoa brings The Good Dinosaur to life as the voice of Arlo (From Cineplex. 26 November 2015, 8:49 AM, PST)
- The Good Dinosaur Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 9:35 PM, PST)