Last week, "Dirty Jobs" host Mike Rowe appeared on "Glenn Beck" on Fox News to talk about his foundation, which works with kids who are interested in going into a trade of some kind rather than going to a four-year college.
Many of Rowe's Facebook fans were not fans of his appearance on the show, but this comment by Sharon Walsh -- "Mike - How could you associate with such a horrible and psychotic person that is Glen Beck? I wouldn't accept a dime off that hateful, nasty racist. Very disappointed to see this post." -- sparked Rowe to respond with a letter on Facebook.
Well, hi there, Shannon - and a pleasant good morning to you too!
If you want a detailed answer to your question, please take a moment to read my earlier reply to Bob Reidel, another crestfallen soul who couldn't reconcile my association with a TV host that he personally despised. »
Similar News ItemsPenn Jillette
- Penn Jillette Will Host New Sportsman Channel Series Camp Stew (From AreYouScreening. 4 July 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Penn Jillette to Host Great-Outdoors Clip Show 'Camp Stew' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Renewed Night Shift Rises, Celeb Wife Swap Drops (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
Fox News [us]
- Fox News Host Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 July 2014, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Celebrates 15 Years of Mocking CNN (From Hitfix. 30 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Say What?! Fox News' Bob Beckel Calls The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman a "Slut"—Watch Now (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
Bill Maher (I)
- CNN's S.E. Cupp Thinks She's a Way, Way ‘Better’ Atheist Than Bill Maher (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 July 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- George Takei Explains Why He Cannot Stand William Shatner on ‘Real Time’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Bill Maher Weighs In on Israel-Gaza Conflict With Sexist Tweet (From Vulture. 17 July 2014, 10:30 PM, PDT)