On Saturday (Oct. 26), the singer made a cameo during Edward Norton's monologue along with longtime host Alec Baldwin, and not only did Cyrus have some words of wisdom for first time host Norton, she also had an important announcement to make.
Cyrus interrupted Norton's monologue to let all her fans know she's going on tour ... and to tell Norton to stick out his tongue as host. According to her website, Cyrus will go on tour in 2014 and more details will be released soon.
Unfortunately, Cyrus' announcement was all she had to contribute -- besides twerking in colonial garb in a later "12 Years a Slave" parody sketch -- but it will no doubt be what everyone remembers from the monologue. Do you think Cyrus upstaged »
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Sarah Paulson Nominates Herself to Play Donald Trump in New Season of ‘American Horror Story’ (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson Nominates Herself to Play Donald Trump in New Season of ‘American Horror Story’ (From Indiewire Television. 28 March 2017, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Patrick Stewart’s Drag Persona Draws Comparisons to Kellyanne Conway — Is SNL in His Future? (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato and Jimmy Fallon Take ‘Emojelfies’ in Latest Edition of ‘Ew!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato, Jimmy Fallon Make Out With Ed Sheeran And Mario Lopez Pillows (From ET Canada. 28 March 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Joins Jimmy Fallon for Latest 'Ew!' Sketch (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 28 March 2017, 6:43 AM, PDT)
Alec Baldwin (I)
- Alec Baldwin Reflects on First Time He 'Fell in Love' With Tina Fey: She Was 'Completely Uninterested in Me' (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 March 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Will Ghost in the Shell Top or Flop at the Box Office? (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2017, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Why Alec Baldwin Nearly Passed on Playing Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)