By Amelia Mularz
So Kim Kardashian got engaged this week, which ignited an epidemic of déjà vu across the globe. Our DVD pick (a throwback to 1989) will also take you back. But first, here's what's brand spanking new at the theater:
On the Big Screen: "The Counselor"
Ok...fine. That's not true at all. But with such an all-star cast, does it even matter what the movie's about? In reality, Michael Fassbender plays a corrupt lawyer (aka "the counselor") who signs on for a lil' freelance drug trafficking with Javier Bardem's character, Reiner. And by "lil'" we mean moving a truckload of cocaine from Colombia to Chicago.
As you can imagine, international drug trafficking schemes amongst friends never end well. »
- MTV Movies Team
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Which Celebrity Baby Are We Most Thankful For? (From VH1.com. 27 November 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- James Franco's Selfie Calendar Is Here! See His Latest Self-Indulgent Work of Art (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Is Kim Kardashian Going Up Against A Fashion Icon? (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt Can’t Stop Eating in His Movies (From VH1.com. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Look-alike Can Score 30K For One Good Egg (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Funniest Moments From The Best 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Movie News: New 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Images; Natalie Portman Touted for Steve Jobs Biopic (From Movies.com. 27 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Movie News: New 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Images; Natalie Portman Touted for Steve Jobs Bio-Pic (From Movies.com. 27 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Natalie Portman Eyed for Female Lead in ‘Jobs’ (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)