By Amelia Mularz
So Kim Kardashian got engaged this week, which ignited an epidemic of déjà vu across the globe. Our DVD pick (a throwback to 1989) will also take you back. But first, here's what's brand spanking new at the theater:
On the Big Screen: "The Counselor"
Ok...fine. That's not true at all. But with such an all-star cast, does it even matter what the movie's about? In reality, Michael Fassbender plays a corrupt lawyer (aka "the counselor") who signs on for a lil' freelance drug trafficking with Javier Bardem's character, Reiner. And by "lil'" we mean moving a truckload of cocaine from Colombia to Chicago.
As you can imagine, international drug trafficking schemes amongst friends never end well. »
- MTV Movies Team
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blond After Admitting She Has "the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine!" (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Bright Blonde 'Do at Paris Fashion Week (From TooFab. 5 March 2015, 6:27 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine' (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 4:38 AM, PST)
- Patricia Norris, Emmy-Winning Costume Director, Dead at 83 (From The Wrap. 4 March 2015, 11:57 AM, PST)
- Watch: Breathtaking Supercut Celebrates The Work Of Cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki (From The Playlist. 4 March 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Report: Academy Old Guard wants to go backward with just 5 Best Picture nominees (From Hitfix. 4 March 2015, 2:12 AM, PST)
- Bryan Singer Tackling The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress Adaptation For Fox (From We Got This Covered. 4 March 2015, 8:12 AM, PST)
- New Agent 47 Poster Will Make Hitman Fans Weep (From Obsessed with Film. 3 March 2015, 2:56 AM, PST)
- Cinequest at 25, from 'Batkid Begins' to Lady Gaga in Barco Escape (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 February 2015, 2:19 PM, PST)