When will Fresh Meat return?
We know - and we can tell you! After months of waiting and dozens upon dozens of queries, the Tube Talk Q&A can finally reveal when Fresh Meat - almost certainly Q&A readers' favourite show - will return to Channel 4... and it's soon!
Series three kicks off on Channel 4 on Monday, November 4 at 10pm, but if you can't wait that long, the premiere episode will be available online via 4oD even sooner - from Monday, October 28 at 10pm. That's just Four Days to wait - ain't you lot lucky? »
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- ‘Red Knot’ captures the stunning beauty of Antarctica (From SoundOnSight. 25 December 2014, 1:49 PM, PST)
- Review: Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle' gets in tune over time (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Nsfw: January Jones In "Sweetwater" (From SneakPeek. 23 December 2014, 6:17 AM, PST)
- Learn the Legend of The Woman in Black in a New Motion Comic For The Woman In Black 2 Angel Of Death (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 December 2014, 9:53 AM, PST)
- "Woman in Black 2" Gets A Motion Comic Prequel (From Dark Horizons. 23 December 2014, 5:28 AM, PST)
- Woman In Black Motion Comic Haunts Online (From EmpireOnline. 23 December 2014, 12:55 AM, PST)
- Weekend Movies and TV: 'Into the Woods,' 'Black Mirror,' & More (Video) (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson Signs Off ‘Late Late Show’ with Jay Leno, Homage to Classic TV Finales (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:57 PM, PST)
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's People Magazine Awards Date Night (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)