The ‘Homeland’ actress and her writer/director husband welcomed a baby boy on Oct. 22! Congrats!
Morena Baccarin welcomed a baby boy named Julius with her writer/director husband, Austin Chick. This is the first child for the happy couple, who married in 2011. What do You think of the baby’s name?
Morena, 34, welcomed a darling baby boy named Julius on Oct. 22. He was born at Glendale Adventist Medical Center in Glendale, Cali. and weighed in at just under 8 pounds. Take Our Poll
“Julius and his mother are happy and healthy,” the couple’s rep told People.
Morena’s baby was born breech, but she was able to deliver naturally. “I’m so happy I was able to deliver with Dr. [Ronald] Wu,” Morena told People of her specialist. “Breech delivery is a dying art and he gave me the birth experience I wanted. »
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsJimmy Kimmel
- In ‘President Show,’ Comedy Central’s Fake Trump Tackles Real Late-Night Rivals (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Best Reactions from Starbucks Baristas About Making Unicorn Frappuccinos (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Introduces the ‘F–k-It-Ccino': ‘Designed to Suit Our Troubled Time’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 April 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Alex Jones Is Too Crazy For TV: Why Shows Can’t Pull Off Conspiracy-Theorist Characters (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Alex Jones Is Too Crazy For TV: Why Shows Can’t Pull Off Conspiracy-Theorist Characters (From Indiewire Television. 21 April 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Springtime in L.A.: The Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival (From Sydney's Buzz. 20 April 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Deadpool 2 Fan-Made Poster Unites the Cast, Josh Brolin Teases Cable (From MovieWeb. 19 April 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Morena Baccarin Has Her Spousal Support Reduced by $15k (Video) (From TMZ. 13 April 2017, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- 25 TV Couples Who Became Real Couples (From Popsugar. 7 April 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)