Director searching for numbering tape to help finish editing his next and possibly last narrative feature, Jimmy’s Hall.
Ken Loach is appealing to editors and post production houses to find a batch of film numbering tape - essential to help finish editing his upcoming feature Jimmy’s Hall.
The British director, best known for films such as The Wind That Shakes the Barley and Kes, has resisted the move to digital and still works on a Steenbeck, cutting physical film stock with editor Jonathan Morris.
But with the widespread move to digital, Loach believes Jimmy’s Hall could be the last feature film to use the flatbed editor and, less than two weeks into the cutting process, supplies are running out.
Speaking from the cutting room at Goldcrest Post London, Loach told ScreenDaily: “We’re making a start and putting the scenes together. But we’re finding that one or two of the support services are fading »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Rosser)
Similar News Items"Sherlock" (2010)
- Sky Atlantic, Showtime order Benedict Cumberbatch drama (From ScreenDaily. 28 February 2017, 7:16 AM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch to Star in ‘Melrose’ Drama for Showtime, Sky Atlantic (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2017, 5:15 AM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Star In Limited Series ‘Melrose’ Picked Up By Showtime (From Deadline TV. 28 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
Water for Elephants (2011)
- Why I Watch The Ref Every Christmas Eve (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2016, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Film Review: The 9th Life Of Louis Drax (From LRM Online. 2 September 2016, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dennis the Menace’ Remake Lands Writer (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2016, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Rose Garnett Named as New Chief of BBC Films (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2017, 4:57 AM, PST)
- Picturehouse stands firm over pay dispute despite further strike action (From ScreenDaily. 25 February 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- 'Elle', Isabelle Huppert among César Awards 2017 winners (From ScreenDaily. 24 February 2017, 3:26 PM, PST)