Responding to a fan's question about the future of the series, Sutphen wrote, "unless your secret talent is bringing canceled shows back we will not be shooting any more episodes of #Fio #sadface"
Hosted by Summer Sanders, the Figure It Out game show ran for four seasons between 1997 and 2000. The series was revived in June 2012 with Sutphen and aired for two more seasons. The finale episode aired on July 16th of this year.
Though Figure It Out is over, Sutphen has started his own mock talk show, The Garage Show with Jeff Sutphen. The most recent episode features visits by fellow Nickelodeon hosts Marc Summers, Kirk Fogg and Phil Moore.
What do »
Similar News ItemsSummer Sanders
- Hln Chief Albie Hecht’s Rebrand Is Going to Blow Up Cable News Biz: It’s Sort of the Informative Side of ‘Daily Show’ (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)
- 'Sport in America: Our Defining Stories': 'Where sports, family and America meet' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 28 November 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Boston Marathon Explosion: Celebrity Runners New Kid Joey McIntyre, Olympian Summer Sanders, Survivor Ethan Zohn Respond (From E! Online. 15 April 2013, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- The Best Things Said to IndieWire in 2016 (From Indiewire. 16 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The Best Things Said to IndieWire in 2016 (From Indiewire Television. 16 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Michael Showalter on the Origins of ‘Search Party’ and Status of ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ – IndieWire’s Turn It On Podcast (From Indiewire Television. 25 November 2016, 11:49 AM, PST)
"Figure It Out" (1997)
- French Montana Says Kanye West Is ‘Doing Just Great’ Post-Hospitalization: ‘This Is Just Another Hurdle’ (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: French Montana Says Kanye West is 'Doing Great': 'This Is Just Another Hurdle in the Way' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 6:08 AM, PST)
- Timeless Season 1 Episode 8 Review: Space Race (From TVfanatic. 28 November 2016, 8:00 PM, PST)