(From contributing writer Bo Bory)
I startled awake into a pitch-black room. It was morning, I think... and my immediate thought was: where am I? The thick heavy curtains of my undoing were drawn down tight as I scrambled blindly in the dark for an explanation. I took quick inventory of my surroundings... a non-descript hotel room, the pungent smell of stale booze and cigarettes, a scattering of plastic cups and gaudy beads strewn carelessly across the floor. Oh yeah, now I remember...
New Orleans. Oldboy.
It was a chilly day in early November-2012, and I was sent on assignment to the Big Easy to cover the set of Spike Lee's new film, Oldboy. The movie was a remake...Scratch that, a reinterpretation (as Spike and crew would later insist) of Chan-wook Park »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Steven Spielberg Believes Star Wars: The Force Awakens Has What It Takes To Be “Biggest Movie Ever” (From We Got This Covered. 30 November 2015, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Ron Howard To Direct Thriller 'The Girl Before' (From The Playlist. 30 November 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Steven Spielberg Thinks ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ “Could Be The Biggest Movie Ever” (From Slash Film. 30 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Watch The Seven Minute, “Glorious 70 mm” Featurette For Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 November 2015, 12:17 PM, PST)
- Film Review: Chi-Raq (From LatinoReview. 30 November 2015, 6:57 AM, PST)
- 8 Sneaky Ways A Movie Got Greenlit (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 4:40 AM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Amy Schumer Reveals Her Dirty, Dirty Fantasy About Bradley Cooper (From E! Online. 30 November 2015, 1:18 PM, PST)
- 'Ride Along 2' Gets Another Trailer... Let's Just Call It 'Bad Boys 3' (From ShadowAndAct. 30 November 2015, 11:36 AM, PST)
- Amy Schumer Invites Bradley Cooper to Visit Her Back Door in New GQ (From TheImproper.com. 30 November 2015, 8:11 AM, PST)