Summit Entertainment and Planet Hollywood International have joined together to create The Twilight Forever Fan Experience, a unique event commemorating the fifth anniversary of The Twilight Saga’s original theatrical debut and the eagerly anticipated November 5th launch of Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray and DVD.
The festivities will kick off Sunday, November 3rd with a two-day celebration featuring exclusive events for fans in New York City.
Attendance is open to the public on a first come, first served basis. RSVP details will be available at https://www.facebook.com/twilight and http://www.twitter.com/twilight.
The Twilight Forever Fan Experience begins with a marathon screening of all five films in Summit’s Twilight Saga franchise, including the extended version of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 which will screen theatrically for the first time ever.The event starts at 9:00 a.m. on November 3rd at »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Here are the inevitable videos of angry men burning their NFL jerseys (From The AV Club. 25 September 2017, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Scott Reviews Kelly Reichardt’s Certain Woman [Criterion Blu-ray Review] (From CriterionCast. 21 September 2017, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Director Eyed for Live-Action 'Akira' (From Movies.com. 20 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Fronts Dior Homme’s Spring 2018 Campaign (Photos) (From GossipCop. 24 September 2017, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Safdie Brothers’ ‘Good Time’ Coming to Blu-ray and DVD (From Age of the Nerd. 22 September 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Pretty in Pink? See His Most Bizarre Look Yet (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 22 September 2017, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate seemingly keen to revive Twilight and The Hunger Games (From HeyUGuys. 9 August 2017, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- A Baby Cow Who Looks Like Gene Simmons, Plus More Celebs Who Have Animal Doppelgangers, According to the Internet (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd Opens Up About Life Without Carrie Fisher, Being Raised Amid Drug Addiction and Mental Illness (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 August 2017, 8:52 AM, PDT)