Another week of TV has gone by, and with it is a long list of memorable quote from some of our favorite personalities and characters. From "The Good Wife" to "Trophy Wife" and lots of other non-wifey things in between, Zap2it has collected the best dialogue from the week of Oct. 13-19.
"Snow White. That's her name? Even I think that's a bit precious and mine's Tinker Bell." -- "Once Upon a Time"
"Roast swan. That's amusing. You'll get that later." -- Rumpelstiltskin, "Once Upon a Time."
"Trophy Wife," as "Magic Mike" is on:
8-year-old Bert: Hey, where did that guy's pants go?
Kate: Bert, um, that guy's a liar so his pants are on fire.
Bert: Is that why the fireman's there?
Kate: Yes, exactly.
Diane: I want what I'm worth. You want me not to bad talk you to my clients, rethink your offer. »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- 'The Voice' adviser Miranda Lambert 'totally pumped' for Carrie Underwood album duet (From Pop2it. 12 March 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From ‘The Voice’ Final Blind Auditions (Guest Blog) (From The Wrap. 12 March 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' poll: Which contestant is most likely to win for coach Blake Shelton? (From Gold Derby. 12 March 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS Renews 18 TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 March 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- The Good Wife Bosses on Will's Tough Decision and "Growth" with Alicia (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 13 March 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Adam Levine On Blake Shelton Bromance: We're Having Sexual Problems (From TooFab. 13 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' poll: Which contestant is most likely to win for coach Usher? (From Gold Derby. 13 March 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Sneak Peek: The Band Perry Is on a Mission to Bring Back Blake Shelton's Mullet—Watch! (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)