Kings of Horror a month-long series in which ShockTillYouDrop.com's Ryan Turek (@_RyanTurek) and CraveOnline's William Bibbiani (@williambibbiani) reflect on the big screen theatrical offerings of Stephen King's works. 31 days, 31 films, 31 reviews!
The series began with Carrie and will end with the Carrie remake.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Q&A with A Christmas Horror Story Director Steve Hoban (From DailyDead. 2 October 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Texas Now Casting Stephen King Project and Other Upcoming Auditions (From Backstage. 2 October 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Josh Boone Offers An Update On The Status Of New Mutants (From ComicBookMovie. 2 October 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
George A. Romero (I)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (200-191) (From SoundOnSight. 1 October 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Three Creepshow Posters, The Forest Trailer, More From Dusk Till Dawn Season 2, Fallout 4 Video (From DailyDead. 1 October 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- 16 Best Zombie Movies of All Time (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Sand’ scribes score 2nd place in Screencraft contest (From Blogomatic3000. 24 September 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Blumhouse Productions’ and Elijah Wood’s Charge for the Independent Horror Filmmaker (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 13 August 2015, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- 19th edition of Fantasia concludes with top honors going to Sion Sono (From SoundOnSight. 5 August 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)