Kings of Horror a month-long series in which ShockTillYouDrop.com's Ryan Turek (@_RyanTurek) and CraveOnline's William Bibbiani (@williambibbiani) reflect on the big screen theatrical offerings of Stephen King's works. 31 days, 31 films, 31 reviews!
The series began with Carrie and will end with the Carrie remake.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Check Out Google's New Shortcut to Finding Out if a Movie Is Good Or Bad (From Movies.com. 27 August 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Beasts On Film (From Blogomatic3000. 27 August 2015, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Why Finding the Right Editor is So Important (From Indiewire. 26 August 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
George A. Romero (I)
- Fantastic Fest 2015’s Second Wave of Programming Includes High-rise, Green Room, The Witch (From DailyDead. 26 August 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Portland Film Festival Announces Film Line-up (From CinemaRetro. 24 August 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Showrunner Reveals What Makes the Spinoff Different (From Moviefone. 23 August 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Blumhouse Productions’ and Elijah Wood’s Charge for the Independent Horror Filmmaker (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 13 August 2015, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- 19th edition of Fantasia concludes with top honors going to Sion Sono (From SoundOnSight. 5 August 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2015: Meet the Winners of Canada's Genre Fest (From QuietEarth. 5 August 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)