Kings of Horror a month-long series in which ShockTillYouDrop.com's Ryan Turek (@_RyanTurek) and CraveOnline's William Bibbiani (@williambibbiani) reflect on the big screen theatrical offerings of Stephen King's works. 31 days, 31 films, 31 reviews!
The series began with Carrie and will end with the Carrie remake.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Horror Highlights: Fright Rags’ The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Collection, Clowntergeist, Uncanny Valley, Terror Films’ Releases (From DailyDead. 21 January 2017, 9:32 AM, PST)
- The Mist: Spike TV Series Isn't a Remake of the Movie (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 January 2017, 5:19 PM, PST)
- Sundance Midnight Memories: May (2002) and The Woman (2011) (From DailyDead. 20 January 2017, 11:42 AM, PST)
George A. Romero (I)
- Q&A: ‘Adult Babies’ creator Joanne Mitchell talks all things horror (From Blogomatic3000. 20 January 2017, 3:01 AM, PST)
- Sundance Midnight Memories: George A. Romero’S Diary Of The Dead (2008) (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 5:37 PM, PST)
- Zombie Musical Anna and the Apocalypse Begins Shooting in Scotland (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 9:22 AM, PST)
- Monte’s Favorites of 2016 (From DailyDead. 11 January 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Patrick’s Favorites of 2016 (From DailyDead. 9 January 2017, 4:46 PM, PST)
- Scott’s Favorites of 2016 (From DailyDead. 4 January 2017, 3:16 PM, PST)