Fraser has joined the cast of "The Black Box," a "limited series" -- whatever that means these days -- about a neuroscientist named Elizabeth Black (Kelly Reilly) who struggles with her own mental illness. She tries to hide her condition from her family and fiance, but that and other secrets eventually come out.
Fraser is set to play Regan Black, Elizabeth's sister-in-law, Deadline reports. Her character and Elizabeth have a testy relationship.
ABC gave a straight-to-series order to "The Black Box," which was created by Amy Holden Jones ("Mystic Pizza," "Indecent Proposal"). Jones will also executive produce alongside showrunner Ilene Chaiken ("The L Word") and Bryan Singer, among others.
There's no word yet on a premiere date for the show. »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Cannes Notices Indonesian Film Resurgence (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Anna Gunn, Samantha Mathis Join Jim Gaffigan Comedy ‘You Can Choose Your Family’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2017, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Anna Gunn & More Join Miranda Bailey’s ‘You Can Choose Your Family’ – Cannes (From Deadline. 21 May 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Here’s Why Russell Crowe Turned Down Playing Wolverine in Bryan Singer’s ‘X-Men’ (From Slash Film. 22 May 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe Turned Down The Role Of Wolverine, And Here’s Why (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Didn’t Know Wolverines Were Real Until He Started Filming ‘X-Men’ (From Indiewire. 20 May 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
"The L Word" (2004)
- Taken Renewed for Expanded Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 9 May 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Below Her Mouth’ Is What Lesbian Porn Would Look Like If It Were Actually Made By Lesbians — Review (From Indiewire. 4 May 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Rose Rollins Was Initially Hoping for a Daughter: Finding Out I’m Expecting a Son ‘Required a Mental Shift’ (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)