Appearing on HuffPost Live to talk about World Food Day, he admitted: "I love food."
However, Noth admitted that his enjoyment of culinary delights led to him being asked to shed a few pounds.
"That reminds me of a story from when we were doing the movie of Sex and the City," he said. "[Producer] Michael Patrick King came up to me and said, 'Listen to me, dude - we're not calling you Mr Big because of the size of your stomach, so go lose that before we start shooting'."
Noth didn't appear too hurt by the comments as he laughed while telling the story, before shooting down host Marc Lamont Hill's suggestion that he is a sex symbol.
"I don't think so, but you're being very kind," he joked.
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Mary Stuart Masterson to Recur on NCIS As… (From TVfanatic. 21 October 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- NCIS: Mary Stuart Masterson to Recur, Bond With [Spoiler] — See Photos (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur (From Deadline TV. 21 October 2016, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Finally Explains Why She Quit Halston Heritage (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA (From Deadline TV. 20 October 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: The Films and TV Shows That Made Him a Pop Culture Icon (From Indiewire. 19 October 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- The Good Wife: Chris Noth Open to Joining CBS Spinoff (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 October 2016, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About the Possibility of a Sex and the City Reunion (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)