Appearing on HuffPost Live to talk about World Food Day, he admitted: "I love food."
However, Noth admitted that his enjoyment of culinary delights led to him being asked to shed a few pounds.
"That reminds me of a story from when we were doing the movie of Sex and the City," he said. "[Producer] Michael Patrick King came up to me and said, 'Listen to me, dude - we're not calling you Mr Big because of the size of your stomach, so go lose that before we start shooting'."
Noth didn't appear too hurt by the comments as he laughed while telling the story, before shooting down host Marc Lamont Hill's suggestion that he is a sex symbol.
"I don't think so, but you're being very kind," he joked.
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 August 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- CBS Giving ‘Madam Secretary’ A Second Premiere-Night Airing (From Variety - TV News. 20 August 2014, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- CBS doubles 'Madam Secretary' premiere to combat NFL delay (From Hitfix. 20 August 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Seth Meyers on Hosting the Emmys: Entertaining Entertainers Isn't Easy (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 20 August 2014, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Video: The Carol-Tyreese Horror You Didn't See! (From TVLine.com. 20 August 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage and Taylor Schilling to star in Off Broadway play this winter (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 August 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- The Actors Supporting Emmy’s Lead Actresses Discuss Their Co-Stars (From Variety - TV News. 6 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Wife’s’ Mike Colter Returns for Season Six (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)