Akerman revealed that Aniston was as amazing as she expected her to be, states People. “You want her to be your best friend,” Akerman said about how she connected with Aniston after meeting her.
She also can’t figure out why some guy hasn’t made it work yet: “She is every guy’s dream.”
Do you think Jennifer Aniston is “every guy’s dream”?
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image courtesy of Splash News »
- Molly Sullivan
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston Not Jealous Of Justin Theroux’s Makeup Artist, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 18 August 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- All About Patti Cake$' Danielle Macdonald: How an Australian Became the Ultimate Rapping Jersey Girl (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Emma Stone dethrones Jennifer Lawrence on Forbes’ list of highest-paid actresses (From The AV Club. 17 August 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Netflix and Fox Lead 2017 Environmental Media Association Award Nominees (From Variety - Film News. 9 August 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- The Rock's Rampage Wraps Production (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson announces Rampage has wrapped production (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2017, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Says He's 'Not in Competition' With Wife Jennifer Aniston When It Comes to Success (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Not Threatened by Jennifer Aniston's Success (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Only Likes Justin Theroux's Beard "Up to a Point" (From E! Online. 10 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)