New Delhi, Oct 17: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson cooks Indian chicken mughlai and her children love the dish. Now she wants to visit India to test whether she is able to match up to the local taste.
Lawson is on board as executive producer and mentor on "The Taste", a food and travel-based show which will be aired on Fox Traveller Friday.
"Because I live in London, I have eaten Indian food since I was a child and adore it. My children love my chicken mughlai but I will have to cook it in India to see if it really passes muster," Lawson said in an email interview from London.
"I would love to come. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsNigella Lawson
- Nigella? Boo! Baby giraffes? Yay! … meet the Gogglesprogs, TV's sharpest critics (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 June 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Aaaaaaaah!’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 May 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson Is Really Dirty in the Bed, Gets Defensive About the Quirky Contents of Her Nightstand (From E! Online. 21 January 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Chefs Impact Report: The Culinary Celebs Cooking Up Empires in Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Chefs Impact Report: The Culinary Celebs Cooking Up Empires in Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Nigella Lawson: the domestic goddess is back and bang on form (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)