New Delhi, Oct 17: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson cooks Indian chicken mughlai and her children love the dish. Now she wants to visit India to test whether she is able to match up to the local taste.
Lawson is on board as executive producer and mentor on "The Taste", a food and travel-based show which will be aired on Fox Traveller Friday.
"Because I live in London, I have eaten Indian food since I was a child and adore it. My children love my chicken mughlai but I will have to cook it in India to see if it really passes muster," Lawson said in an email interview from London.
"I would love to come. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsNigella Lawson
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2′ Confirmed (From The Hollywood News. 26 July 2014, 8:38 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Goddess (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 15 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- This Painting of Nigella Lawson Being Choked by Ex Charles Saatchi Is of Questionable Taste—and It Can Be Yours for $30,000 (From E! Online. 30 June 2014, 7:44 PM, PDT)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- And the winners of the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards are… (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2014, 11:24 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards 2014 Recap: 'Breaking Bad' & 'Modern Family Win Top Honors; 'Normal Heart' Earns Outstanding TV Movie Award (From Uinterview. 25 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- '66th Primetime Emmy Awards' Winners! (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)