New Delhi, Oct 17: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson cooks Indian chicken mughlai and her children love the dish. Now she wants to visit India to test whether she is able to match up to the local taste.
Lawson is on board as executive producer and mentor on "The Taste", a food and travel-based show which will be aired on Fox Traveller Friday.
"Because I live in London, I have eaten Indian food since I was a child and adore it. My children love my chicken mughlai but I will have to cook it in India to see if it really passes muster," Lawson said in an email interview from London.
"I would love to come. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsNigella Lawson
- Nigella Lawson's Kiwi ban lift causes uproar (From RealBollywood. 21 April 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson's recent Us flight ban blamed on ex- hubby Charles Saatchi (From RealBollywood. 6 April 2014, 2:44 AM, PDT)
- Us Embassy to 'fast track' Nigella Lawson's application after being barred for drug use (From RealBollywood. 4 April 2014, 10:50 PM, PDT)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Anthony Bourdain Defends Nigella Lawson, Blasts U.S. Travel Ban as "Appalling" and "Unbelievable" (From E! Online. 4 April 2014, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Was Nigella Lawson Barred from Boarding Flight to U.S. over Drug Admission? (From PEOPLE.com. 3 April 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson banned from flying to Us post illegal drug confession (From RealBollywood. 3 April 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)