New Delhi, Oct 17: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson cooks Indian chicken mughlai and her children love the dish. Now she wants to visit India to test whether she is able to match up to the local taste.
Lawson is on board as executive producer and mentor on "The Taste", a food and travel-based show which will be aired on Fox Traveller Friday.
"Because I live in London, I have eaten Indian food since I was a child and adore it. My children love my chicken mughlai but I will have to cook it in India to see if it really passes muster," Lawson said in an email interview from London.
"I would love to come. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsNigella Lawson
- Nigella Lawson asked for just kitchen contents post split from ex-Charles Saatchi (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 3:23 AM, PDT)
- Brit women now opting for 'nude' lipstick shades just like Nigella Lawson (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 11:53 PM, PST)
- Nigella Lawson Covers British Vogue, Flaunts Fresh Face: "I Was Terrified of Being Photographed Without Makeup" (From E! Online. 4 March 2014, 9:46 AM, PST)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Catch-up TV guide: from Jonathan Creek to Inside No 9 (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- TV highlights 04/03/2014 (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 March 2014, 11:10 PM, PST)
- ProSieben’s Red Arrow Buys Majority Stake in ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ Producer (From Variety - TV News. 26 February 2014, 10:30 PM, PST)