The past few years has seen rejected pilots get second chances. In 2007, CBS rejected Babylon Fields, an ahead-of-its-time zombie drama about a town where people rise from the dead and return to their old homes. Now, NBC is giving the series another try according to Deadline. I expect it will have to work to avoid seeming like a copycat of shows that came afterward like In the Flesh and Les Revenants.
It’s official. Ronan Farrow will host a show on MSNBC starting in 2014. Farrow says he wants to create a show that works as “a guide on how people can have agency in the story”. In the meantime, expect to see more of Farrow on MSNBC.
Last night, South Park missed an air date for ths first time in 240 episodes due to a power outage the previous night that made it impossible to get those last-minute touches done. »
- Lyle Masaki
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Arya Became One of the Most Popular Baby Names in England Last Year (From Indiewire. 23 September 2017, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Arya Became One of the Most Popular Baby Names in England Last Year (From Indiewire Television. 23 September 2017, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Svu, Teen Wolf, Riverdale, Supergirl, Suits, The Flash, Once, Last Man and More (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2017, 4:21 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "Kill The Minotaur" on The Big Screen (From SneakPeek. 23 September 2017, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Celebrates 100 Episodes With Awesome Photo Shoot (From TVovermind.com. 23 September 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Female Negan Walking Dead Cosplayer is Impressive (From TVovermind.com. 22 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- HBO’s The Deuce Desperately Needs to Find a Moral Centre (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Open Your Mind to an Exclusive Clip from New Horror Film Welcome To Willits (From DailyDead. 21 September 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- ‘In The Cloud’: Crackle Sets Cast As Production Begins (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)