Admittedly, we're a little disappointed that we haven't received a wedding invitation from The Bachelor stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici. The couple - who got engaged on the ABC show - just announced today that they'll be tying the knot on January 26. But here's the big news... it's going to be broadcast live on ABC.
So while we might be wearing our hat on the couch instead of in the pews, and we might be munching on popcorn instead of dining on the finest salmon, we are still looking forward to having a peek at the couple's nuptials. And while they might be doing things live, they're certainly not the first pair to invite a few cameramen along to their special day. These other celebrity duos did the same - with varying results...
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Flaunting Her ‘Revenge Body’ After Brutal Body Shaming: Nudity Is Power (From HollywoodLife. 21 July 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- How To Get A Bigger Butt Like The Kardashians: What’s Really Involved With Injections (From HollywoodLife. 21 July 2017, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian: Her Top 4 Makeup Hacks After Sitting In The Chair For Countless Hours (From HollywoodLife. 21 July 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Jet Set With Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson (From E! Online. 22 July 2017, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner “Fears” Tyga Will “Release Intimate Videos” Is Made-Up Story (From GossipCop. 22 July 2017, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian “Fears” Lamar Odom “Tell-All Book” Is Fake News (From GossipCop. 22 July 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
Prince William (I)
- Princes William And Harry Reveal Princess Diana’s Private Humour And Their Last Convo With Her In HBO Doc (From ET Canada. 22 July 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- The Funny, Sweet Reason Prince William Says Diana Would Have Been ‘an Absolute Nightmare’ as a Grandma (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2017, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Friend Reveals the Queen’s Secret ‘Sad Discussion’ About Diana’s Stress During Marriage Woes: ‘She Was So Worried’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)