Mamma Mia! has been named the best-selling DVD on Amazon UK since its launch 15 years ago.
The musical beat Potter finale Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 into second place, though the complete wizard box-set just made it into the top 10 independently.
The most-streamed movie via LoveFilm between 2009 and today was Despicable Me, while comedy Paul had the highest number of streams in one day.
Cult drama Lost was the most-streamed TV show over the five-year period.
"The singing may not always have been of the highest quality, but Mamma Mia! really captured the hearts of the UK's film enthusiasts," said DVD category leader at Amazon.co.uk Zak Watts.
"It's no small feat to beat the long-awaited final instalment of the Harry Potter series into second place.
"It's also »
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 2016 Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Drama Series (From Indiewire. 29 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Predictions: Outstanding TV Movie (From Indiewire. 29 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win a copy of The Five on Blu-ray and a signed script (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2016, 1:58 AM, PDT)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Box Office: ‘Finding Dory’ Swims Past $300 Million in U.S. at Record Pace (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2016, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- ‘Finding Dory’ Is Fastest Animated Movie to Cross $300 Million Domestic Mark (From The Wrap. 29 June 2016, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Finding Dory Beats Independence Day 2 in Its Second Weekend in Theaters (From MovieWeb. 26 June 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)
The King's Speech (2010)
- Cinemascore and exit polling in Hollywood: what is it? (From Den of Geek. 9 May 2016, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- 'Les Misérables' Director Is Bringing the 'Cats' Musical to the Big Screen (From Movies.com. 6 May 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- A 'Cats' Movie May Finally Happen With 'Les Miserables' Director Tom Hooper (From Moviefone. 6 May 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)