Sir Roger Moore, the longest-serving (official) James Bond, celebrates his 86th birthday today and to celebrate Digital Spy has compiled a list of 10 of his greatest moments as 007.
So raise an eyebrow, shake up a Martini and dispatch an innuendo along with us as we revisit Rog's best Bond bits below...
"Sheer magnetism, darling…"
Live and Let Die sets the tone early for Moore's 007 tenure when he puts Q's magnetic watch to good use... by unzipping his latest conquest's dress.
"I think he's attempting re-entry, sir."
Long before Alfonso Cuarón and Sandra Bullock wowed us with their depiction of zero gravity, Moore beat them to the punch in what is possibly one of the finest moments in the admittedly shonky Moonraker.
The death of Blofeld
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Harry Connick Jr. Takes His Southern Charm and Wit to Daytime TV (From Variety - TV News. 31 August 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway To Headline Live Fast Die Hot Adaptation At Warner Bros. (From We Got This Covered. 31 August 2016, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway joins Live Fast, Die Hot (From Den of Geek. 30 August 2016, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: Video essay illustrates the power of Alfonso Cuarón’s long take (From The AV Club. 29 August 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Versailles’ Exclusive Clips: Historical Series Follows The Construction of Versailles During Louis Xiv’s Reign (From Indiewire Television. 25 August 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘Versailles’ Exclusive Clips: Historical Series Follows The Construction of Versailles During Louis Xiv’s Reign (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
Christopher Lee (I)
- Interview: Fede Alvarez Talks Making His Own Path with Don’T Breathe (From DailyDead. 29 August 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Film Festival Roundup: Hamptons Announces Signature Programs, Raindance Unveils Slate And More (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Steve McQueen to receive BFI Fellowship (From ScreenDaily. 24 August 2016, 2:21 AM, PDT)