Sir Roger Moore, the longest-serving (official) James Bond, celebrates his 86th birthday today and to celebrate Digital Spy has compiled a list of 10 of his greatest moments as 007.
So raise an eyebrow, shake up a Martini and dispatch an innuendo along with us as we revisit Rog's best Bond bits below...
"Sheer magnetism, darling…"
Live and Let Die sets the tone early for Moore's 007 tenure when he puts Q's magnetic watch to good use... by unzipping his latest conquest's dress.
"I think he's attempting re-entry, sir."
Long before Alfonso Cuarón and Sandra Bullock wowed us with their depiction of zero gravity, Moore beat them to the punch in what is possibly one of the finest moments in the admittedly shonky Moonraker.
The death of Blofeld
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Chelsea Handler's Last Show 'Chelsea Lately' for E! Features Stars Galore, Netflix Next (From National Ledger. 27 August 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler Gets 'Intervention' on Last Lately (From newser. 27 August 2014, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres, Gwen Stefani, more say goodbye to 'Chelsea Lately' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 27 August 2014, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Venice 2014: 'Birdman' review (From CineVue. 27 August 2014, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Venice: ‘Birdman’ Soars To Raves In Seamless Festival Bow (From Deadline New York. 27 August 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Anime Fantasy Patema Inverted Pulls You In with Stunning Images (From Village Voice. 26 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Christopher Lee (I)
- The House that Dripped Blood (From Trailers from Hell. 26 August 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- The Outre Eye Of Daniel Xiii: Varsity Blood, Jersey Shore Massacre, And The Possession Of Michael King Featuring Interviews with Dante Tomaselli And David Jung (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 25 August 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Erin Corwin Murder: Suspected Killer Admits He Searched for 'How to Dispose' of Body (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)