Sir Roger Moore, the longest-serving (official) James Bond, celebrates his 86th birthday today and to celebrate Digital Spy has compiled a list of 10 of his greatest moments as 007.
So raise an eyebrow, shake up a Martini and dispatch an innuendo along with us as we revisit Rog's best Bond bits below...
"Sheer magnetism, darling…"
Live and Let Die sets the tone early for Moore's 007 tenure when he puts Q's magnetic watch to good use... by unzipping his latest conquest's dress.
"I think he's attempting re-entry, sir."
Long before Alfonso Cuarón and Sandra Bullock wowed us with their depiction of zero gravity, Moore beat them to the punch in what is possibly one of the finest moments in the admittedly shonky Moonraker.
The death of Blofeld
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- What Happened to Disney's 'Tomorrowland' at the Box Office? (From Moviefone. 25 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes clip from ‘Wild’ & more inspirational female film characters (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- The most satisfying movie threequels (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Disney can’t help themselves, set Reese Witherspoon to play live-action Tinkerbell (From SoundOnSight. 21 May 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Cannes ’15 Pickups Coming Soon (From SoundOnSight. 15 May 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
Christopher Lee (I)
- Uma Thurman signs for 9/11 drama 'The 11th' (From ScreenDaily. 17 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Howling II – Bluray Debut Announced (From Horror News. 16 May 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: The Curse Of Frankenstein (From DailyDead. 16 May 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)