The Legend of Korra used to be a series about adventure and discovery. It may not be the globe-trotting epic that The Last Airbender was, but Republic City was an enjoyable setting for Korra and her friends to explore. Now, the troupe is off on their own quests, searching for their identities in fame, business, and police work. Why does this beloved franchise feel so empty?
Some say to have faith in the writers; as if Dimartino and Konietzko have a magical trick up their sleeve. Are they saving the best for last? If that’s the case, then this week’s episode, entitled ‘The Sting,’ is the perfect example of saving the best for last, but in the ...
Click to continue reading ‘The Legend of Korra’ Review: A 29-Minute Disappointment?
The post ‘The Legend of Korra’ Review: A 29-Minute Disappointment? appeared first on Screen Rant.
- David Griffin
Similar News ItemsThe Last Airbender (2010)
- Trevor Habberstad, X-Men and Doctor Strange Stuntman, Passes Away at 27 (From MovieWeb. 22 February 2017, 5:08 PM, PST)
- Dev Patel Bio: In His Own Words (From Uinterview. 21 February 2017, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Samuel L. Jackson Talks Split 2 and the Return of Mr. Glass (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2017, 3:31 PM, PST)
"The Legend of Korra" (2012)
- Samurai Jack Is Back With Bloody And Violent Season 5 Trailer (From LRM Online. 6 February 2017, 4:50 PM, PST)
- PlayStation Network Flash Sale Offering Big Deals On Knack, Journey And More Is Now Live (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Voltron: Legendary Defender takes the form of an exciting Season 2 trailer (From JoBlo. 5 January 2017, 11:27 AM, PST)