Valerie Harper, you may have been eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Oct. 7, but the courage and resilience you’ve shown in the face of your near-fatal battle with brain cancer makes you a true champion in our book!
Valerie Harper, you danced your heart out on Dancing with the Stars, and you and partner Tristan MacManus couldn’t have picked a more fitting swan song. You said “Carry On” by Fun is the musical equivalent of your motto in life and it totally shows! You are a true inspiration not only to people with cancer, but to all people.
Valerie Harper’s Brain Cancer — She’s An Inspiration, Even After ‘DWTS’
Valerie, right from the beginning, you approached your illness with unrelenting optimism and humor. Even when doctors gave you three months to live, you said, “I don’t think of dying. I think of being here now, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 November 2014, 1:09 PM, PST)
- The Hough Family's Thanksgiving Dance Wars Returns with Kate Hudson, Maria Menounos and More (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- The Hough Family's Thanksgiving Dance Wars Returns with Kate Hudson, Maria Menounos and More (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure, Talks Show's Future (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 3:23 AM, PST)
- Robin Williams's Eldest Son Speaks Out: 'We're Trying to Stay Strong' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 November 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Meredith Vieira Admits She Still Doesn't Wear Underwear, Is the Ladies' Answer to Jon Hamm (From Us Weekly. 20 November 2014, 5:44 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Shubert Theatre (From Backstage. 26 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Valerie Harper on Cheating Death After Cancer Diagnosis (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 November 2014, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Jay Leno teases Jimmy Fallon in his 'Tonight Show' return (From Hitfix. 8 November 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)