Valerie Harper, you may have been eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Oct. 7, but the courage and resilience you’ve shown in the face of your near-fatal battle with brain cancer makes you a true champion in our book!
Valerie Harper, you danced your heart out on Dancing with the Stars, and you and partner Tristan MacManus couldn’t have picked a more fitting swan song. You said “Carry On” by Fun is the musical equivalent of your motto in life and it totally shows! You are a true inspiration not only to people with cancer, but to all people.
Valerie Harper’s Brain Cancer — She’s An Inspiration, Even After ‘DWTS’
Valerie, right from the beginning, you approached your illness with unrelenting optimism and humor. Even when doctors gave you three months to live, you said, “I don’t think of dying. I think of being here now, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Admits She "Doesn't Quite Understand" Dancing With the Stars Ouster (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- “DWTS” Premiere Will Make You “Talk Dirty” (From ChannelGuideMag. 14 March 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Was Bob Costas' Olympics eye infection caused by botched Botox? (From Pop2it. 7 March 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- NBC The Star Of Its Really Big Sochi Moments (From Deadline TV. 24 February 2014, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Sochi's Buzz Problem: Pinkeye and Awkward Interviews Outshine Athletes (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 February 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- John Blanchette, Publicist, Travel Writer and TV Producer, Dies at 68 (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- John Blanchette, Publicist, Travel Writer and TV Producer, Dies at 68 (From Variety - TV News. 10 March 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Hallmark TV Series Debuts April 20th (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 February 2014, 10:10 AM, PST)