Valerie Harper, you may have been eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Oct. 7, but the courage and resilience you’ve shown in the face of your near-fatal battle with brain cancer makes you a true champion in our book!
Valerie Harper, you danced your heart out on Dancing with the Stars, and you and partner Tristan MacManus couldn’t have picked a more fitting swan song. You said “Carry On” by Fun is the musical equivalent of your motto in life and it totally shows! You are a true inspiration not only to people with cancer, but to all people.
Valerie Harper’s Brain Cancer — She’s An Inspiration, Even After ‘DWTS’
Valerie, right from the beginning, you approached your illness with unrelenting optimism and humor. Even when doctors gave you three months to live, you said, “I don’t think of dying. I think of being here now, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets and Fires Back at Global Warming Skeptics—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Rocks Bangs and Extensions, Looks Like a Mini-Demi Moore at Zelda Williams' Birthday Party (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘The View’ in Talks to Add ‘Gma Weekend’ Anchor Paula Faris (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 14 July 2015, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Game Night: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 July 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray Shines As Letterman's Last Guest, Kimmel's Emotional Tribute, Jamie Foxx Sings (From Moviefone. 20 May 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks (From Access Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks Out After Health Scare: "I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma" (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Is Not in a Coma, Gives Update on Health After Hospitalization (From Us Weekly. 1 August 2015, 6:58 AM, PDT)