Valerie Harper, you may have been eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Oct. 7, but the courage and resilience you’ve shown in the face of your near-fatal battle with brain cancer makes you a true champion in our book!
Valerie Harper, you danced your heart out on Dancing with the Stars, and you and partner Tristan MacManus couldn’t have picked a more fitting swan song. You said “Carry On” by Fun is the musical equivalent of your motto in life and it totally shows! You are a true inspiration not only to people with cancer, but to all people.
Valerie Harper’s Brain Cancer — She’s An Inspiration, Even After ‘DWTS’
Valerie, right from the beginning, you approached your illness with unrelenting optimism and humor. Even when doctors gave you three months to live, you said, “I don’t think of dying. I think of being here now, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Pretty Little DWTS Rumors, Ground Floor Scoop and More (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Bethany Mota Cast In Season 19 Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (From Tubefilter News. 28 August 2014, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Robin Williams Talk Show Highlights and Tributes, 'House of Cue Cards' (Video) (From Moviefone. 12 August 2014, 11:53 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Maddow Producer Expected To Seize Reins of ‘The View’ At ABC (From Variety - TV News. 6 August 2014, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Meredith Vieira Show’ First Promo: She Really Cares, Guys! (Video) (From The Wrap. 6 August 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Episode Analysis: Julie Bowen ('Modern Family') hoping for hat trick (From Gold Derby. 5 August 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Katie: Host Katie Couric Says Goodbye to Cancelled Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 July 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Katie Couric Bids Farewell to Daytime TV with Morgan Freeman, Susan Sarandon and More (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)