Valerie Harper, you may have been eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Oct. 7, but the courage and resilience you’ve shown in the face of your near-fatal battle with brain cancer makes you a true champion in our book!
Valerie Harper, you danced your heart out on Dancing with the Stars, and you and partner Tristan MacManus couldn’t have picked a more fitting swan song. You said “Carry On” by Fun is the musical equivalent of your motto in life and it totally shows! You are a true inspiration not only to people with cancer, but to all people.
Valerie Harper’s Brain Cancer — She’s An Inspiration, Even After ‘DWTS’
Valerie, right from the beginning, you approached your illness with unrelenting optimism and humor. Even when doctors gave you three months to live, you said, “I don’t think of dying. I think of being here now, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/30/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 22: 4 Reasons We're Excited Len Goodman Is Back (From BuddyTV. 30 November 2015, 3:25 AM, PST)
- Tony Dovolani -- Scientologists Followed Me ... Because of Leah Remini (Video) (From TMZ. 30 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Christina Milian Reveals She's Still Friends With Lil Wayne Despite Their Breakup: "I Literally Was Just Texting Him" (From E! Online. 26 October 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnell, Montel Williams and 7 More Talk Show Hosts We Want Back on Daytime TV (From E! Online. 23 October 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Kinney Dishes on Upcoming Wedding to Lady Gaga: "I Could Go to the Little White Chapel" (From E! Online. 21 October 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- John Amos on Mary Tyler Moore, Racism on Set, and Playing the First Black Family Man (From Vulture. 13 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Mary Tyler Moore: A Celebration: On PBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)