Founded in 2007, the B-Movie Celebration is just what its name says: a weekend to applaud the best of the B's. Historically held in Indiana, this year the fest is moving to the Hollywood Boulevard Cinema, Woodridge, Illinois, from October 25-27. Read on for the details.
This year’s B-Movie Celebration will feature screenings of 68 films, including 26 features as well as 42 cutting edge shorts. Among the special guests will be none other than Robert Englund hosting a screening of A Nightmare on Elm Street. There will also be personal appearances from B-Movie staples like director Jim Wynorski, Fred Olen Ray and Kevin Tenney. New digitally re-mastered versions of Wynorski’s The Lost Empire and the original Chopping Mall will be launched. Fred Olen Ray will attend the world premiere of his film After Midnight, and Kevin Tenney will be present during a screening of his opus Witchboard.
For a full list of films, »
- Scott Hallam
Similar News ItemsA Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- ‘Maps to the Stars’ Trailer: David Cronenberg’s Latest Boasts Weirdest Character Names of the Year (From FilmSchoolRejects. 15 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Never Sleep Again Coming to Print! (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: Author Nnedi Okorafor Discusses How Horror Influences Her Career (From FEARnet. 14 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Full Texas Frightmare Weekend Schedule Unleashed! (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Special Screening of Dawn of the Dead with George A. Romero, Tom Savini, David Emge, and Scott Reiniger (From DailyDead. 9 April 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- 7 Things We Need to See in 'Goonies 2' (From MovieWeb. 9 April 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
Fred Olen Ray
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 19 January 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Ho Ho Horrors - The Favorite Christmas Movies of Roger Corman, Mick Garris, Neil Gaiman, and more! (From FEARnet. 10 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Watch the Trailer for The Pit and the Pendulum, Starring Vincent Price (From DailyDead. 26 October 2013, 11:08 AM, PDT)