"Dancing With the Stars" bid farewell to Valerie Harper in week 4, and it was an emotional goodbye. The morning after her elimination, Harper visited "Good Morning America" to continue bringing her positive attitude to the public.
"When you have cancer and they say you have three months in January and suddenly it's October, you've got to feel good about that," Harper says.
She adds that the drugs she's on are working, and she's excited about the next phase in her life post-"DWTS." "So we'll see what goes, and everyone should live like that: one day at a time," says Harper.
During the interview, the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" alum was shown a clip of her dancing early on in her career. When asked what advice she would give her younger self, Harper answered simply, "Just keep dancing."
"Dancing With the Stars" airs Mondays on ABC at 8 p.m. Et. »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Showcases Fit Dancer's Bod in Mesh Bikini (From Us Weekly. 2 July 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Damn! Rumer Willis Channels Mom Demi Moore in Super-Sexy Bikini: See Her Hot Body! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 12:56 PM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Maker Studios’ Nacho Punch Delivers “Regular” Spoof Of ‘Magic Mike’ (From Tubefilter News. 2 July 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: 'Good Morning America' Wins Second Quarter (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 July 2015, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Morning America’ Wins 2Q, ‘Today’ Takes Another Week In Demo (From Deadline TV. 2 July 2015, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- It’s Time to Add New Actresses to the Emmy Comedy Mix (From Variety - TV News. 4 June 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Tff 2015: Short Film Program Review – The Little Engines That Did (From The Hollywood News. 1 June 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Garrett Morris Talks Early Days With ‘Saturday Night Live,’ ‘Bible Salesman’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)