"Dancing With the Stars" bid farewell to Valerie Harper in week 4, and it was an emotional goodbye. The morning after her elimination, Harper visited "Good Morning America" to continue bringing her positive attitude to the public.
"When you have cancer and they say you have three months in January and suddenly it's October, you've got to feel good about that," Harper says.
She adds that the drugs she's on are working, and she's excited about the next phase in her life post-"DWTS." "So we'll see what goes, and everyone should live like that: one day at a time," says Harper.
During the interview, the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" alum was shown a clip of her dancing early on in her career. When asked what advice she would give her younger self, Harper answered simply, "Just keep dancing."
"Dancing With the Stars" airs Mondays on ABC at 8 p.m. Et. »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Dancing with the Stars: Season 19 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: The Millers, Jane the Virgin, Sleepy Hollow, Castle, Blacklist (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet (here's why) (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Taylor Swift Discusses her New Single .Welcome to New York. (From iCelebz. 20 October 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Releases ‘Welcome to New York’ Hear It, Plus Full Lyrics! (From TheImproper.com. 20 October 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- CNN ‘New Day’ Executive Producer Matt Frucci Latest Layoff Casualty (From The Wrap. 20 October 2014, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Buffy/Angel Vet Visits Sons, Pretty Little Castings & More (From TVLine.com. 10 October 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Valerie Harper to Guest Star on Melissa & Joey (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 9 October 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Episode Analysis: Julie Bowen ('Modern Family') hoping for hat trick (From Gold Derby. 5 August 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)