"My knees are killing me," moans Valerie Harper, lifting her gold lamé gown and showing off two knees wrapped in heavy bandages. It's moments after her elimination on Monday night's Dancing With The Stars and Harper is cheerfully working the press line, flashing the smile that belies the crushing diagnosis she was given in January: That her lung cancer, which she thought she had beaten, had spread to the membranes surrounding her brain and that she had three to six months to live.
"I feel very happy that I was here for four dances with Tristan [MacManus]," she says.
Read More > »
- Deborah Starr Seibel
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale (From E! Online. 29 August 2015, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/29/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Boxer Victor Ortiz -- Charged with Assault & Battery ... For Country Music Brawl (From TMZ. 28 August 2015, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Blame It on Rio (1984) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 August 2015, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks (From Access Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)