“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Marvel Announces Guardians Of The Galaxy: The Art Of The Movie For July Release (From ComicBookMovie. 23 April 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Say Cheese! The Best Celebrity Selfie Moments (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Cara Delevigne and Suki WaterHouse Indulge in Madness (From iCelebz. 23 April 2014, 2:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Divergent' - high-concept film which connects (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 11 April 2014, 2:07 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive video interview with Divergent star Kate Winslet (From Flickeringmyth. 8 April 2014, 1:55 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Interview: Director Neil Burger discusses his work on Divergent (From HeyUGuys. 4 April 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Carefully Rebuilds Rollout for Paul Walker’s ‘Brick Mansions’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Relativity's Maker Studios Play: Real or Strategic? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Maker Studios: Disney Deal Already Approved (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 April 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)