“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Continue Their Summer of Love With a Smooch in Italy (From Popsugar. 27 July 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Netflix, John Wells Developing Panama Papers Movie (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- From Half-Nut To Taserface: Meet The Ravagers Of Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2016, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2016: Bob Odenkirk ‘Blown Away,’ Idris Elba ‘Floored’ By Nominations, More Official Reactions (From Indiewire. 14 July 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Jake McDorman joins Steve Coogan and Paul Rudd in Ideal Home (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2016, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Lc Returns to The Hills, Dirk Gently Premiere Date and More (From TVLine.com. 31 May 2016, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- The Broad Green Layoffs: Why Good Movies Aren’t Enough to Avoid The Startup Curse (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 July 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- The Broad Green Layoffs: Why Good Movies Aren’t Enough to Avoid The Startup Curse (From Indiewire. 20 July 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Just Says No: Relativity Attorney Fees “Shocks The Conscience”; Relativity Fights Back (From Deadline. 19 July 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)