“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- First 8 Minutes of Aloha Released Early to Combat Bad Reviews: Is It Really Cameron Crowe's ''Worst Film''? (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Sony Releases First Eight Minutes of ‘Aloha’ Online to Boost Box Office (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 May 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Watch: First 8 Minutes of Cameron Crowe’s ‘Aloha’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 May 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- First trailer for Limitless TV series, Bradley Cooper confirmed for recurring role (From Flickeringmyth. 15 May 2015, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- See Bradley Cooper in the TV Version of His Movie Limitless (From BuzzSugar. 14 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Trailer: Bradley Cooper is Back in Limitless TV Series (From Worst Previews. 14 May 2015, 4:08 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Pushes Sundance Comedy ‘The Bronze’ From July to October (From The Wrap. 28 May 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Two Relativity Board Members Resign After Clash With CEO Ryan Kavanaugh (From The Wrap. 27 May 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Removes Pair From Board as Ryan Kavanaugh Fights to Keep Control (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 May 2015, 11:17 AM, PDT)