“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Amy Adams Talks Kissing Jennifer Lawrence's "Full Lips" and Going Nude in American Hustle—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 1:56 PM, PST)
- Atlanta Readers: Win Passes to See American Hustle (From Collider.com. 10 December 2013, 1:31 PM, PST)
- To Put It Bluntly, Emily's Baby Bump Is Adorable (From Popsugar. 10 December 2013, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Virgin Produced to make Bollywood films (From BollywoodHungama. 19 November 2013, 4:06 AM, PST)
- ‘Krrish 3′ Backer Cinema Capital Partners With Virgin Produced (From Variety - Film News. 18 November 2013, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Virgin Produced Joint Venture To Generate Films For Massive Bollywood Youth Market (From Deadline New York. 18 November 2013, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Relativity’s ‘Blackbird’ to Fly on Nov. 14, 2014 (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 5:44 PM, PST)
- How Indies 'Dallas Buyers Club' and 'Out of the Furnace' Got Made: Relativity's Robbie Brenner Talks Bale, McConaughey and Leto (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Norman Reedus Involved in the Crow Reboot? (From Dread Central. 22 November 2013, 1:09 PM, PST)