“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Oscars News: Jennifer Lawrence will not three-peat at Oscars with delay of 'Serena' (From Gold Derby. 18 September 2014, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Spotlight: Relativity’s Tucker Tooley On Launching Faith-Based Label And Playing Niche Game (From Deadline New York. 10 September 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Jim Sturgess, Abbie Cornish, Ed Harris And Andy Garcia In Talks For Geostorm (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – August 11th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 11 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Relativity dates Kidnap, The Disappointments Room (From ScreenDaily. 17 September 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Relativity dates Kidnap, Disappointments Room (From ScreenDaily. 17 September 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Martin Campbell To Helm "Hunter Killer" (From Dark Horizons. 16 September 2014, 7:10 PM, PDT)