“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Go Inside the Guardians of the Galaxy Ride in New Disneyland Video (From MovieWeb. 25 May 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Irina Shayk Rocks Two See-Through Gowns in the Same Day at Cannes: See the Bold Post-Baby Looks! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Irina Shayk Walks First Red Carpet Since Welcoming Newborn Daughter (From E! Online. 23 May 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- The 'Uncharted' Movie Will Be a Young Nathan Drake Story Starring New Spider-Man Tom Holland (From Movies.com. 22 May 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- The 'Uncharted' Movie Will Be a Young Nathan Drake Story Starring New Spider-Man Tom Holland (From Fandango. 22 May 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Backer Pushes Its Fraud Case Against Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 3 May 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Judge Orders Netflix to Pay Relativity $800K in Attorney’s Fees (From The Wrap. 22 March 2017, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees (From Deadline. 22 March 2017, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Ordered to Pay Relativity More Than $800,000 in Attorney's Fees (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 22 March 2017, 4:17 PM, PDT)