“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Benicio del Toro Talks Guardians Of The Galaxy, Playing the Collector, His Marvel Contract, Inherent Vice, Paradise Lost, and More (From Collider.com. 29 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Set Pic Features Intense Nebula Green Screen Action (From OnTheFlix. 29 July 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Groot & Rocket Racoon Featurette,Movie Clip Released (From OnTheFlix. 29 July 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Could We Be Like ‘Lucy’ if We Tap Into Our Brain’s Full Potential? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch 2 Deleted Divergent Scenes Or I'll Stab Your Eye With A Butter Knife (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 12:19 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Lucy (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Reading Promise for Relativity, Walden (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Relativity, Walden to make The Reading Promise (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Relativity and Walden Media Bring 'The Reading Promise' to the Big Screen (From MovieWeb. 15 July 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)