“Limitless” is set to receive the smallscreen treatment.
Relativity Television has partnered with Bradley Cooper and Georgeville TV to adapt the 2011 pic for television, it was announced at Mipcom over the weekend.
Cooper, who starred in the film, will serve as exec producer. Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf will co-exec produce the series. Relativity produced the feature film, so having the studio’s TV division — Relativity TV — produce the smallscreen version is an organic segue for the property.
“‘Limitless’ is the perfect example of Relativity’s multiplatform approach to creating quality content,” said Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh. “The story will transition perfectly to television, and we’re excited to partner with such a talented actor and producer as Bradley Cooper on the series.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Early concept art of Jason Momoa as Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Venice: Riccardo Scamarcio to Star in, Produce ‘Pericles the Black Man’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy overtakes Captain America: The Winter Soldier to become the highest-grossing domestic movie of 2014 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Jim Sturgess, Abbie Cornish, Ed Harris And Andy Garcia In Talks For Geostorm (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – August 11th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 11 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Locked In a Coma (From Dread Central. 5 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'As Above's' Ben Feldman and Perdita Weeks ain't afraid of nothing down 'Below' (From Hitfix. 27 August 2014, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Simpsons’ Bring Back Virgin Mogul Richard Branson as Mr. Burns’ Nosy Neighbor (From The Wrap. 19 August 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Executives Condemn 'Hamas Terrorists' in Adl Ad (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 August 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)