Oxygen adding to its tattoo collection, ordering “Tattoos After Dark” to series .
Hailing from 495 Productions — the reality shingle responsible for “Jersey Shore” and Spike TV’s ink show “Tattoo Nightmares” — “Tattoo After Dark” documents the night shift antics of two popular La tattoo shops, House of Ink and Ink Candy.
Series order arrives as tattoo competition series “Best Ink” continues to thrive on Oxygen and preps for a season three debut in December. While the reality subgenre may seem to skew male, tattoo shows like “Best Ink” perform solidly on femme-skewing cablers like Oxygen, while “Ink Master” on Spike draws a fairly gender-balanced audience, adding female viewers to a cable net driven by dudes.
“There is a fascination with the tattoo culture among our young female audience »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News Items"Jersey Shore" (2009)
- Remembering the Highs and Lows of Sammi and Ronnie’s Jersey Shore Love Story (From Vulture. 14 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Snooki makes bridesmaids wear horrible dresses (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 9 March 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
Spike TV [us]
- Adam Carolla's ‘Catch a Contractor’ Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 Years (From The Wrap. 11 March 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- All Tatted Up! Sexy Celeb Ink (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The unsung heroes of reality television (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Its The Night Before Halloween in The Mischief Night Trailer (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 12 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Mischief Night Trailer Released (From DailyDead. 11 March 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Mischievous New Mischief Night Trailer (From Dread Central. 11 March 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)