Said source says that four different endings were allegedly shown, along with a fifth one being mentioned (but not shown) by the studio representatives. Said fifth ending was filmed, but "would only be used if all four were rejected". The audience was then asked to vote for which one they liked best.
The first two endings were apparently the audience's favorite. Both resemble the original 1976 De Palma film with Sue Snell being pulled into the grave and then waking up from a nightmare. One is an exact copy, the other ends before she wakes up.
The third and fourth were post-destruction 'morning after' style scenes. The third has a voiceover and deals with the town's residents, while the fourth is more about »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- FrightFest 2016: Programme highlights (From CineVue. 24 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Stephen King Wrote A Short Story That Incorporates Batman, And You Can Hear It Right Now! (From LatinoReview. 23 August 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Stephen King’s It – A Haunting Look at 29 Neibolt Street (From Dread Central. 22 August 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- James Franco, Sundance’s John Cooper Tapped for Outfest Awards (From Variety - Film News. 7 July 2016, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- 'Boys Don't Cry' Director Kimberly Peirce on Orlando Massacre: "Every Killing of a Queer Person Matters" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 June 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 9-Minute Video Essay Compares Brian De Palma's & Kimberly Peirce's Versions Of 'Carrie' (From The Playlist. 8 March 2016, 1:23 PM, PST)
- 15 Things We Learned From the 'De Palma' Documentary (From Rolling Stone. 9 June 2016, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Carrie (2002) / The Rage: Carrie 2 (From DailyDead. 16 April 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Bluray Review: Carrie (2002)/The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999) Double Feature (From Icons of Fright. 12 April 2015, 5:39 PM, PDT)