Said source says that four different endings were allegedly shown, along with a fifth one being mentioned (but not shown) by the studio representatives. Said fifth ending was filmed, but "would only be used if all four were rejected". The audience was then asked to vote for which one they liked best.
The first two endings were apparently the audience's favorite. Both resemble the original 1976 De Palma film with Sue Snell being pulled into the grave and then waking up from a nightmare. One is an exact copy, the other ends before she wakes up.
The third and fourth were post-destruction 'morning after' style scenes. The third has a voiceover and deals with the town's residents, while the fourth is more about »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Sony Lawyer: 'The Interview' Will Be Distributed (From Rolling Stone. 21 December 2014, 2:36 PM, PST)
- A Pissed Off George R.R. Martin Says He'll Screen The Interview Himself (From Cinema Blend. 18 December 2014, 9:22 PM, PST)
- Judd Apatow, Steve Carell, and More Stars React to Sony Canceling 'The Interview' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Nyff: Debra Granik's 'Stray' Doc (From FilmExperience. 7 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Boys Don’t Cry’ Director Kimberly Peirce Signs With Verve (From Deadline New York. 3 October 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Stage Door: 'As One' by Kimberly Reed (From FilmExperience. 9 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Amanda’s Adaptations: Carrie (2013) – Book Vs Film (From The Hollywood News. 28 August 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- De Palma’s ‘Carrie’: a simple story transformed into a visual masterpiece (From SoundOnSight. 21 May 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Alternate Ending To Chloë Moretz's Carrie; Plus 2 Deleted Scene With Julianne Moore (From ComicBookMovie. 14 January 2014, 12:29 PM, PST)