Today is World Teachers' Day. Yes, it's on a Saturday (Oct. 5), but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate the educators of the world. We can even celebrate those teachers who exist only on television. With that in mind, here are 13 of the most notable television teachers of 2013.
Yes, he has been retired from teaching for awhile now. But we should never forget that the meth kingpin of Albuquerque was once an underpaid and underappreciated chemistry teacher. Maybe if we had honored him more, things would have turned out differently.
Will is a Spanish teacher who never teaches Spanish. He is also a show-choir instructor who randomly disappears for months at a time. But considering where he teaches, Mr. Schu is the pride of McKinley High.
Who took over the glee club in Will Schuester's absence? »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Kristen Wiig and Ellen DeGeneres somehow missed the 'Let It Go' boat (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- Inside Cheyenne Jackson's Dream Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Mega-Producers Ryan Murphy, Howard Gordon to Host Hillary Clinton Super Pac Fundraiser (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 September 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere: 'Fresh Prince,' 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Lead (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 12:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' season 19 premiere: A wardrobe malfunction & an early frontrunner? (From Gold Derby. 15 September 2014, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most? (From E! Online. 15 September 2014, 8:28 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- "Breaking Bad": The One Who Knocks (From SneakPeek. 15 September 2014, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Sons of Anarchy’s Final Season Premiere Was FX’s Most-Watched Program Ever (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Have sex already! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)